Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

I got banned today after using this script yesterday along with a cooking script. I also used a thieving script in the past week. Hopefully this was not the one that got me banned.

yea i also got banned but i doubt its this one. i have been botting for weeks no probs. but then i used this special scrips for killing sand crabs and poof within an hour banned... just unlucky

The course the bug is on:Canfis

A brief description of the bug: Ran bot for 4 hours 2 hours into the course the bot stayed in 1 spot on a roof not moving till i got up and moved

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible): didnt take

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: didnt take

The obstacle before the bug: one of the canfis roof tops

The obstacle after the bug:

Sorry didn't take picture of the roof but its a the roof a couple of houses north before you start going west on the roofs, someone actually noticed i was stuck and messaged me saying " to see you train agility for so many hours quietly makes me happy lol" 

Had some figure by his  name so hoping it wasnt a mod but i was stuck in 1 spot for 2 hours. I have noticed other people stuck as well some times.

• Like 1

The course the bug is on:Canfis

A brief description of the bug: Ran bot for 4 hours 2 hours into the course the bot stayed in 1 spot on a roof not moving till i got up and moved

The obstacle before the bug: one of the canfis roof tops

The obstacle after the bug:

Sorry didn't take picture of the roof but its a the roof a couple of houses north before you start going west on the roofs, someone actually noticed i was stuck and messaged me saying " to see you train agility for so many hours quietly makes me happy lol" 

Had some figure by his  name so hoping it wasnt a mod but i was stuck in 1 spot for 2 hours. I have noticed other people stuck as well some times.

I will look into this, thanks for reporting :)

Hi mate

The course the bug is on: Varrock

A brief description of the bug: When on the last obstacle of the varrock rooftop it will stand in the top left hand corner and just keep going through the antiban, if i click to jump down it will then go a few more laps before doing it again. 

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible):

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: It doesnt say anything in the logger =/ 

The obstacle before the bug: the last obstacle on the varrock roofotp :)

The obstacle after the bug:the last obstacle on the varrock roofotp 

Hopefully this helps mate ;D 

• Like 1

The course the bug is on:Multiple, most recently Varrock

A brief description of the bug: Script runs fine for a random time, usually under 30 minutes. Randomly at some point it will stop on the roof right before completing the course and move the camera around indefinitely until I stop and restart the script. It says it is doing
"antiban".

The obstacle before the bug: Varrock last rooftop

The obstacle after the bug: Varrock jump down to complete course

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility