Team Cape's Worldly Thiever [First script release!]

Team Cape

As you may or may not know, this is the first script that I've ever released. I have an AP knowledge of Java (from my recent high school course), and just recently learned of the OSBot API. For the first week, I made scripts paintless and specifically for me... But then I realized that everyone should benefit if they have the option! So, I worked hard to try to perfect the script, and here it is - Version 1.0!

I'm incredibly excited to release this, and hope that you all share the same sentiment! The script will work for roughly 5 days before becoming nonfunctioning, and then I'll workshop it a little more, as well as add in more features, and hopefully release a final version to the SDN shortly after (as a free script!). The paint, at the moment, is fairly basic and tells you what you need to know. As such, I plan on improving the look of the paint shortly!

If you want any more features added in, I will ALWAYS appreciate constructive criticism! Please tell me in this thread or PM me!

Current Script Functions

Worldwide banking

Will go from anywhere that you're situated to your nearest bank if you've enabled banking!

Can pickpocket ANY NPC!

Has specialized settings for various listed NPCs (like Men, Master Farmer, Guards, etc.)

Master Farmer Specialized Settings...

Has a premade list of bad seeds that YOU can decide to drop or save! 

Can Earn 40-140k+ GP/hr in Deadman Mode!

Great moneymaker for Deadman Mode Starters, whether you're on Seasonal or Regular!

Currently supports Nature Chest AND Paladin's Chest!

Start yourself near the Nature Chest and you're good to go!

Or, start the Paladin's Chester in the bank and watch it bank, run through the castle, steal from the chests, and go all the way back!

Supports BOTH Paladin chests!

Both High AND Low Alching Enabled for Nature Chest!

Want to get some mage XP at the Nature Chest? Need 94 mage on DMM? Come here!

Paladin's Chester Hops if Necessary or Crashed!

Also supports BOTH Paladin's Chests, so it doesn't even need to hop!

Personally created, Unique Antiban!

I have included many randomly generated functions to implement into our Antiban so that the chances of committing the same action more than once aren't even 1/5 of 1%! I did the math!

Personally Tested for HOURS on end!

Some have proggies (shown below), and some I haven't screenshotted, but I have tested both pickpocketing and our chesters personally for hours, and knights (get it?) on end.

GUI Designed to Function Perfectly!

Ay02KCu.png

KRAZOU7.png

3bO34yZ.png

Proggies!

Note: All of these are taken from Deadman testing.

Pickpocketer:

CcmDHId.png

Paladin's Chester:

cz2XrV7.png

O3BTwgE.png

Nature Chester:

YRzsO3t.png

42LO2GX.png

I don't know if these proggies seem impressive, but I assure you that, as a testament to the testing that went into this, both my alt and my main account have each obtained 90+ thieving (from 1) solely from using and testing this script and its initial variants. I would appreciate any constructive criticism if anyone wanted to give it! Also, just a general suggestion on running the script when pickpocketing- use a low antiban frequency! When you increase antiban frequency, you decrease GP/XP per hour.

The Script

Virus Scan:

Removed! (This script hasn't been maintained for over a year now!)

Download Link:

Removed! (This script hasn't been maintained for over a year now!)

Edited by Team Cape
  • Like 3

@Imateamcape hello, are your script fully working atm? really need 53 thieving on few accounts but can't find any decent free scripts that would do more then Men pickpocketing. I would imagine nature chest would be pretty good if i don't bot too much with breaks and safe time and all that?

And does it steal from stalls? Like tea / silk / cake?

Edited by guywithlsd

@Imateamcape hello, are your script fully working atm? really need 53 thieving on few accounts but can't find any decent free scripts that would do more then Men pickpocketing. I would imagine nature chest would be pretty good if i don't bot too much with breaks and safe time and all that?

And does it steal from stalls? Like tea / silk / cake?

hey, doesnt do stalls, but it does nature chest. i'd recommend pickpocketing npcs to get to 53, though. nature chest will be slowish xp