Osscamquit.org

Quagmire

Then you had insufficient evidence.

They go for cheap services rather than more expensive ones then get scammed and complain.

:( You're right but tbh lol we all would want a cheapest price or offer to get something done. So it's natural i guess to only want to pay the lowest to get something done oh well, can't blame them money may be a problem and they may be limited so it isn't always their fault lol

Theres about 6 non admin people worth trusting on osbot and those are sysm, and debuffed, i have not dealt with the others but i would not trust johnny with more then 10m or 90% of the other life sponsers as there ticking time bombs lol

I'm glad you said that, and I greatly appreciate your feedback on such subjects.

I myself am extremely picky with who I do/don't work with along with who I let on my account, (I have let one person on my personal account atm, even that was just for a firecape) nothing is to say others will scam quit or anything like that though. I don't like to think of it, so I would rather mark things off and hey if I give someone a chance to work with me then it's a great honour to have them on board :)

*grabs popcorn*

We need more keemstar meme!

emote32342.png

M8 pls , u expect a 1 min reply from everyone? , i replied to u in 2 hrs , u deleted me , made jams do it and we all know what happend after that

Lmao

Theres about 6 non admin people worth trusting on osbot and those are sysm, and debuffed, i have not dealt with the others but i would not trust johnny with more then 10m or 90% of the other life sponsers as there ticking time bombs lol

Ehem, 

~Pak a yak :boge:

sad.png You're right but tbh lol we all would want a cheapest price or offer to get something done. So it's natural i guess to only want to pay the lowest to get something done oh well, can't blame them money may be a problem and they may be limited so it isn't always their fault lol

i'm fully natural doe :kappa:

Lmao

Ehem, 

~Pak a yak boge.png

this is jamez version of a couple hours

[7/4/2016 9:43:21 AM] *** Jamez Osbot has shared contact details with Robbie Burton. ***

[7/4/2016 9:43:27 AM] Jamez Osbot: Hi , how can I help you.
[7/4/2016 10:05:52 AM] Robbie Burton: I was looking for that fire cape on osbot
[7/7/2016 11:54:19 AM] Robbie Burton: Looking for a cape "quagmire" from osbot
[7/7/2016 11:54:31 AM] Robbie Burton: Stats are 70 range 70 hp 51 pray 62 def. gear is god dhide, mitre, kbow, holy sandals, fury, accumalator
[7/7/2016 3:35:13 PM] Jamez Osbot: Hello
[7/7/2016 3:35:15 PM] Jamez Osbot: I was out
[7/7/2016 3:36:47 PM] Jamez Osbot: Archer helm or mitre or Robin (or full void)
Ava or God cloak
Fury or Glory
Karils bow
3.5K bolt racks
God D'hide  or Black D'hide body (or full void)
God D'hide or  Black D'ide chaps (or full void)
Barrow gloves or God D'hide vambs or Black D'hide vambs (or full void)
Archer ring or Ring of Gods or Ring of recoil
Ranger boots or Snakeskin boots or Holy Sandals
inv:
2 range potion (4)
8 Saradomin Brew (4)
18 Super Restore (4)
[7/7/2016 3:36:58 PM] Jamez Osbot: And would be 12m (zuzell ect do for 15)