Howdy All!

OG Botter

Howdy all! - It's time to say Hi !

I've been around using enjoying Scripts/Bots from OSBOT since I made my wonderful discovery from another Script website. (Y'all probs know which wink.png )

BUT..

I've never came and made good use of it's wonderful community I've watched over in the 'Shadows' for a long long time, mainly because I was having huge success with my Runescape services on another community, until it sadly diminished in 2010 & have been very loyal (up till now) to my old Scripting website, as I have for years.... I've of course looked over forum posts here on OSBOT, looking at advice, tips and other random posts just never replied my thoughts or opinions. I've also kept a good eye on the 'Market' section of the forum as I have always loved & found great interest in the 'Black Market of Runescape'.

I have been around many community's but since the community I belonged to closed, some years ago I never found the heart to start on another but since getting back into Old School Runescape, my urge to bring back my old famous services is stronger than ever! I'd also love to get to know the community - So here I am! Posted Image

I will begin slowly bringing my service back to life over the coming days.

I look forward to meeting y'all!

Much love!

iSkill4U

Edited by iSkill4U

Thank you all for the warm welcome! smile.png

As for account only being created, that's true my account has only just been created here but I've been in the game for many years, Mainly used p****bot BUT recently converted to OSBOT after seeing p****bot's community slowly decay into the darkness. sad.png

I've also been very hesitant to make an account here and switch over, as I've been loyal to No advertising for many many years - check my account over there... I've stll watched over this website and it's community for a fair long time before comitting and making an account.

I'm still active over there but will slowly begin to use OSBOT's forums more as I'm now using / paying for scripts here, I prefer the overall layout here and scripts seem a lot better. So yeah let me correct that and hopefully that's cleared it up a little....Sorry all.

Thanks again, hopefully get to know some of y'all more better in the coming future smile.png

Edited by iSkill4U