RS07 GE Flipping

William

Lol what? Did you flip the usual things like ores, arrows and so on? Well done either way.

Large quantity items but uncommon and P2P only so less accessible to flipping bots. Do NOT use OSBuddy or any client like that as they take data from your Grand Exchange interactions and upload it on their site from where flipping bots take it.

Large quantity items but uncommon and P2P only so less accessible to flipping bots. Do NOT use OSBuddy or any client like that as they take data from your Grand Exchange interactions and upload it on their site from where flipping bots take it.

Holy shit, didn't know that. Thanks alot for the great tip. Guess I'll use Jagex's ugly client :D

Holy shit, didn't know that. Thanks alot for the great tip. Guess I'll use Jagex's ugly client biggrin.png

I'd honestly just use the OSBot client and add my own Grand Exchange plugin through a script

Hint: there are lots of Grand Exchange configs which describe properties from how many items are in an offer in every box and how many items have already been sold, to their item ids which can be used to collect online data to alert you whenever you may be undercut by a flipping bot in order to maximize your profit without any effort. The OSBuddy client also uses these configs to collect data and I have them in my Grand Exchange API.

A great method I do at night is purchasing items that are heavily botted. Dragon bones, dhides, etc. You purchase them way below market because some people are dumb and just go for the quickest sell. Come back the next morning and dump your items for 100gp+ profit per.

Edited by scruffyryl
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'd honestly just use the OSBot client and add my own Grand Exchange plugin through a script

Hint: there are lots of Grand Exchange configs which describe properties from how many items are in an offer in every box and how many items have already been sold, to their item ids which can be used to collect online data to alert you whenever you may be undercut by a flipping bot in order to maximize your profit without any effort. The OSBuddy client also uses these configs to collect data and I have them in my Grand Exchange API.

Am I missing something? I haven't found any other changes after messing around with the ge (like what values change while offers are pending)

Box Offers (While open)
---------------
ID: [375]
Box 1: 0 -> 16
Box 2: 0 -> 32
Box 3: 0 -> 48
Box 4: 0 -> 64
Box 5: 0 -> 80
Box 6: 0 -> 96
Box 7: 0 -> 112
Box 8: 0 -> 128

Active Offer (While open)