Are you upset about the Brexit result?

liverare

wait so what really is the problem. somebody explain

Nothing, people are afraid of the unknown so they're unable to see the benefits that the UK will reap from this outcome.

Here's the least bad part of it:

6vG0jQz.png

It will improve though, this was to be expected with such an outcome. Trade negotiations will be established and the value of the GBP will rise once again and stabilise.

Nothing, people are afraid of the unknown so they're unable to see the benefits that the UK will reap from this outcome.

It will improve though, this was to be expected with such an outcome. Trade negotiations will be established and the value of the GBP will rise once again and stabilise.

Not going to stabilize for awhile. They need to fix the gap and increase GDP asap. Mainly needing government help for that.

Im over the moon about it. For 1 reason and 1 reason only.

The fact my country will now leave England.

We voted to stay, and they forced us to leave.

We Tried last year and they fucked up, the first time any country has ever turned down independance. Gave false promises. This time, we know what we want and how it will work.

#IndyRef2

TLDR: Im Scottish

Oh damn.. Recession. Thats insane. EU countries having a barricade or whatever that word is for trades and etc against UK?

Due to this, ive just changed $6000 USD Back into Pounds and profited, since now i pay less dollars to the pound.

As before i was getting £1=$1.49 Returning me just over £4000

Now i get $1.37 = £1 im getting £4400

Giving myself a turnover of £400, overnight. 

I know this is completely the wrong way to go thinking about it, but im glad we left the EU.

Due to this, ive just changed $6000 USD Back into Pounds and profited, since now i pay less dollars to the pound.

I know this is completely the wrong way to go thinking about it, but im glad we left the EU.

kinda off topic but i love scotland i used to have so many nice childhood holidays there.. i remember getting involved with scottish dancing and the men were wearing kilts <3 cutee

Depreciation of the currency is never good though -.- Imagine if it continues to depreciate. Leads to a huge economic crisis