muhbuild

Acerd

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($169.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card  ($243.88 @ OutletPC) 

Case: Cooler Master N400 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $658.73  ($813 actually - $850-900 in iran)

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-23 04:53 EDT-0400

thots?

Edited by Acerd

I'd pick up a 1600 MHz RAM kit instead of the 1333 MHz kit (or overclock the 1333 MHz RAM if possible). Also 64 GB for your OS drive is VERY limited, I'd suggest getting at least a 120 GB.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WbYccc, price diffrence is like just a few bucks.

Agreed on the drive, but ram speeds make 0 noticeable differences in day-to-day use. Then again, the price difference is negligible anyways.

60gb for os is more than enough. 

3t8NUue.png

Thats my 60gb ssd drive which contains the os and a few downloads. It has never ever been full or near full. However, as rudie suggested, a 1600mhz ram is recommended. Other than that, you shouldn't go for the 960. Amd rx 480 is coming up in a week and it is better, cheaper and newer than 960.

edit: not sure if the 500gb hdd is going to be enough. It is a lot but I'm not sure if it can handle all that incest anime download.

Edited by Keven

60gb for os is more than enough. 

3t8NUue.png

Thats my 60gb ssd drive which contains the os and a few downloads. It has never ever been full or near full. However, as rudie suggested, a 1600mhz ram is recommended. Other than that, you shouldn't go for the 960. Amd rx 480 is coming up in a week and it is better, cheaper and newer than 960.

edit: not sure if the 500gb hdd is going to be enough. It is a lot but I'm not sure if it can handle all that incest anime download.

I think I can speak for a lot of people that you place your favorite programs/games on your SSD to let them run faster, 64 GB then gets full pretty quickly.

Edited by Rudie