Almost insta-ban

nightelf11

Almost insta-ban just like 20-30 mins after botting.

I was stopping use same pattern on using Khal tutorial > stealth Quest ( try to hit Min 20-22quest point) and this almost give me 20-30 mins banned after that.

Now I tried doing manually on tut and do stealth quest after that, and still give the same result almost insta-ban!

Note : I botted on many games, and this is the worst one. doing all experiment and tried on new pc ( fresh window all new hwid, like a newborn baby) new socks5 no cache or any fingerprint from the jagex i left on this new pc and still give almost-insta ban!)

Tried on never botted account.. doing some quest manually to make it legit and trying motherlode mine script from czar and dang banned after 15 mins!

Do i miss something here??

Only chance is to bot something people dont bot make acc 40 40 40 member and just but wildy thugs for overnight and u can get already profit and prolly ban after next day.

all account is member and on the new one i mention up there is  65/45/70 account . with 865 and 95 on mining lol and 10 quest point earned by hand before botting and still 20 mins banned after that.