Need help.

SpookyTree

When I start my bots up on mirror mode (Czar scripts) (perfectAgility)(PerfectCrabs)(PerfectMagic) they run for 3 - 4 hours and the bots logs off. You can still see the gui running but the account is logged out and doesn't log back in. Sometimes the bot goes for only 2 hours. Sometimes I see its ran for 1 hour and its logged off. I have never botted longer than 4 hours. Idk if the bot is suppose to log back on but its not running when I get back from afk. I am botting on a brand new laptop I bought my laptop last week. so I don't see it being an issue with my computer and my internet doesn't disconnect. The client is connected to the internet the whole time and the bot logs off. It doesn't say anything about connection issues in the logger. When I get back from being afk around 4 hours (sometimes less) I log back into runescape manually and I connect right away. I thought it was logging off because of the laptop going into sleep mode but I tried turning off the sleep mode so the laptop light stays on but the bot still gets logged off. I wanna stop the script when I want the script stopped. I've tried messaging Czar about my issues with the bot but I am being ignored and Czar hasn't given me any advice how I can solve my problem. I've used t0pb0t' scripts before a paid script and the bot I used didnt log off so i'm pretty sure its the scripts themself. I am using osbot obviously because of mirror mode now. I kept getting banned with the other clients bot.. If anyones got any answers message me back plz. Thank you.

Edited by SpookyTree

Scripts can no longer verify if the user is using mirror mode since the removal of Client#isMirrorMode(). It's not the scripter's responsiblity to make his scripts compatible with mirror mode as we write the same code for both clients and same code should work exacly the same on both of them, otherwise we would still be given access to verifying if the user is running a mirror mode client and act accordingly in script code. If this bug doesn't happen on stealth injection, it is most likely not a bug in @Czar's code, but the mirror client. Posting a more detailed report on this issue, including your client settings such as breaks, whether script should stop on logout (there is a checkbox for that, make sure that's not the issue) and the script settings themselves may help.