Advanced Auto Clicker

GoNode5

Ok so you know how GaryHood has an auto clicker right? Well I was wondering if it was some type of advanced auto clicker somewhere online where you can time and schedule the mouse clicks. I go to NMZ a lot and was just wondering if there was something out there where I can simply log into Osbuddy and set the auto clicker up and it clicks on prayer pots every so and so minutes and moves to the right to the next pot after so and so minutes. I'm not sure if I'm explaining the whole process correctly but I have it in my head correctly. So basically lets say 1 prayer pot lasts 2 minutes. The auto clicker would click the pot every .30 seconds after 2 minutes it automatically moves to the next pot and so forth and so on. Anyhow I was just wondering if something like this exist without actually using something like the osbot mirror or standard client. Keep in mind I'm no expert and this stuff just questions off the top of my head so don't go all ape shit on me.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so you know how GaryHood has an auto clicker right? Well I was wondering if it was some type of advanced auto clicker somewhere online where you can time and schedule the mouse clicks. I go to NMZ a lot and was just wondering if there was something out there where I can simply log into Osbuddy and set the auto clicker up and it clicks on prayer pots every so and so minutes and moves to the right to the next pot after so and so minutes. I'm not sure if I'm explaining the whole process correctly but I have it in my head correctly. So basically lets say 1 prayer pot lasts 2 minutes. The auto clicker would click the pot every .30 seconds after 2 minutes it automatically moves to the next pot and so forth and so on. Anyhow I was just wondering if something like this exist without actually using something like the osbot mirror or standard client. Keep in mind I'm no expert and this stuff just questions off the top of my head so don't go all ape shit on me.

Congragulations, you have described a bot :P

• 1 year later...