Moving to Romania?

bmw1996

I'm romanian feels.png

I don't wanna go to brazil tho feels.png

No man I said, I'm from brazil... but I'm marrying a woman from Romania, but at first I need my papers of residence permanent etc. That's why we staying in Romania, but soon we should move ofc.

My education doesn't worth in romania so I'm starting from zero, her family help us at first tho. But my question is about the marry papers then the residence permanent papers.. where is the best country to marry? ( to get my papers to live in romania fast ) 

lol not romania, if your english is good enough. aswell as your education.

move to a different european country

No man I said, I'm from brazil... but I'm marrying a woman from Romania, but at first I need my papers of residence permanent etc. That's why we staying in Romania, but soon we should move ofc.

My education doesn't worth in romania so I'm starting from zero, her family help us at first tho. But my question is about the marry papers then the residence permanent papers.. where is the best country to marry? ( to get my papers to live in romania fast ) 

Because she was born in romania and me in brazil? First I need my papers man, after that we should move to any better place ofc.

Congratulations on your marriage soon! I had the same situation as you. But I decided to move with her to a other country than we came from because both learning new language, different culture, etc.

Yea but we need to stay in romania for a bit, because I need my papers. That's why im saying, that's what im asking tho.

Dude stay the hell out of eastern European countries.

Move somewhere nicer than Brazil and Romania.

Brazil they will kill you in the streets, Romania has gypsies and crooks. Try somewhere else. I'd suggest moving to UK.

Dude you don't understand me... omg

Look, I'm from brazil right? She is from Romania..

We going to marry (then I can get my residence permanent to live in UE)

but at first we need to stay in Romania right? Because she was born there, my question is.. which country is fast to finish this process? Brazil or Romania?

meh

Because she was born in romania and me in brazil? First I need my papers man, after that we should move to any better place ofc.

If you want to move to romania you should get married in romania. I'm not sure if any country in the european union will consider your marriage certifcate as being valid if its brazilian, or will require a lot of effort and time.