Account SOLD

Shigeo

im guessing you know the very first password on it? that was used to create it...Because ive been scammed 100m buying an account already.  I got all the info of the account gave him 100m... he somehow still got the account back next day; because he knew very first password that was sued to create it

im guessing you know the very first password on it? that was used to create it...Because ive been scammed 100m buying an account already.  I got all the info of the account gave him 100m... he somehow still got the account back next day; because he knew very first password that was sued to create it

The account does not have any email registered in it. So it's impossible to change the password hence the password right now is the first password.

The account does not have any email registered in it. So it's impossible to change the password hence the password right now is the first password.

ooooo very nice so the password hasnt been changed not even once? 

very good. So if i purchase its like im the OO because me and you will both know first password to create the account.. But hopefully you let it be and try not to recover.

ex:

user: cowkiller1

pw: beans12345

has been like that since it's been created?