banning system - rather arrogant on jagex's part

vk ford

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal. 

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account 

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. 

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community. 

Regards, 
Jagex

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal. 

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account 

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. 

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community. 

Regards, 

Jagex

umm are u trying to imply you weren't botting lol?

Since if you weren't I doubt you'd be posting this shit here but you'd be spamming mod weath :boge:

but yeah regardless jagex r fuks

no i was botting. just thought i should post it, found it rude when they said "Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account"

I have had many accounts banned. After leveling two accounts to 100+ pre EoC and then coming back to osrs, I just can't bare to level another account legitly. That being said I believe it is possible to bot an account indefinitely as long as you follow guidelines and use the right scripts. It's just hard to have self-control while botting and many people end up over-doing it and get banned.

• Like 2

I have had many accounts banned. After leveling two accounts to 100+ pre EoC and then coming back to osrs, I just can't bare to level another account legitly. That being said I believe it is possible to bot an account indefinitely as long as you follow guidelines and use the right scripts. It's just hard to have self-control while botting and many people end up over-doing it and get banned.

+12012

yep. looks like i am going legit for a good while. wonder if I will be able to bot anymore.

trust me you can, i still botting till this day.... i just fucked up and fell asleep using Czar perfect fisher i was at 95 fish going for 99...and i accidently fell asleep for 6 hours bottign straight. logged out immeadtly. logged back in 6 hours later got d/ced  "account has been disabled" all you have to do is bot right 6-8 hours a day take breaks and baby sit. Dont use free scripts their not very good paid scripts are way to go. i was flagged on one of my mains and i still botted it to 80-99 range didnt get banned untill the fishing.

• Like 1

First time seeing a ban message? Same copy pasta since 2002.

yeah pretty much. just used to getting banned and it being a perm ban so i never look at the account again. 

trust me you can, i still botting till this day.... i just fucked up and fell asleep using Czar perfect fisher i was at 95 fish going for 99...and i accidently fell asleep for 6 hours bottign straight. logged out immeadtly. logged back in 6 hours later got d/ced  "account has been disabled" all you have to do is bot right 6-8 hours a day take breaks and baby sit. Dont use free scripts their not very good paid scripts are way to go. i was flagged on one of my mains and i still botted it to 80-99 range didnt get banned untill the fishing.

thank you for this :3