Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Fighter AIO

(94 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Fighter AIO

JustSe7en

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I own 7 of Czar's scripts and every one of them has worked to my expectation. Hell, they blew me away to be honest. With all the customization, anti-ban patterns, beautiful GUI and great code that runs human-like, why would you not want to at THE VERY LEAST try out any of Czar's scripts. I guarantee you will want to purchase that script after that trial is over. Great communication and always on top of fixing issues and updating his bots. Couldn't ask for better. Easiest 5/5 ever. 

Link to review
Banes

Best in market. 10/10 would recommend!

Link to review
Wonkypizza

Worked perfectly :)

Link to review
Finbo

Basically complete combat script. Havent really trained much combat on my accounts, but when I do, its with this script. My only combat script so far. Can train anywhere, good price.

Link to review
Protoprize

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

yes, i like it very much, 

Link to review
takeovertheworld

Script works wonderful great simple GUI ads can annoying but VIP is easy fix. Allowing burying of bones, different walk patterns, great loot system felt I needed to provide a review as purchased in June and have had no bans with taking reasonable breaks. Safe spotting makes it great to also train magic and range. 

Link to review
Botthestrange

Where do I begin?

This script does it all.  It is frequently updated and the developer is very active still.

At first this script is a lot to take in, but if you just start using it at a basic level and then branch out, once you get the hang of it you wont need any other combat script.

I have used this to level high level alts, pures, training range with cannon, and more.  The ability to be able to save and load profiles as well makes starting new accounts a breeze.  After using this for a few months I have learned if I had any issues with the script it was user error 🤔 Take your time and learn how to use it and you can get this thing to do it all (well except maybe Zulrah lol).

Link to review
ajsimpson00

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

used this for few hours only without any other players near me, worked okay and then boom. got banned... very disappointing 

Link to review
NewbieBotterScrb

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great script with a lot of features. I run it about 4 hours a day to level my main. Some notable features are: safe spotting, cannoning bot, banking and returning, loot pickup, and auto prayer flick. The banking feature glitches out and makes the bot spam click the floor for no reason, but this is the only bug I experienced. Has a decent amount of good anti-ban and anti-pattern features. Have been using it for about a week. The developer is very active and adds features on request. Overall, I am impressed with the script and how advanced it is. 4.5/5 👍

Link to review
IHRTCorsair

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

people giving it a 1 star are giving this script a bogus review. Now ill give it a 5 Star to balance that BS out but really i feel this scrip deserves a solid 4-4.5 Stars. I own every single one of czars scripts and i have had some issues with a few of them and haven't gotten the best support as he is a very busy man now with that said this script is a amazing script and will work flawlessly 90% of the time and will fight and loot almost any NPC in the game but not every single npc. i have had only 1 instance where it wouldn't loot bear fur after killing bears.... but literally that's the only definitive problem ive encountered this thing is literally 10 scripts in one this thing can handle almost anything that i have encountered. this is a very in depth script with dozens of options and ways it can be ran. you can literally fight almost any monster anywhere with any style of combat you want. the scripts will eat food use potions, bury bone, cast spells, pick up ammo, Safe spot, Smart Safe spot, Anti pattern, Death walking, (have had that bug out) level combat stats in whatever order you wish,  Stop on conditions you set, Bank anywhere, Set fight zones, Set fighting conditions, use prayer/quick prayer/ use anti fire potions heal itself with Guthans armor, setup and level itself with a cannon, you can save profiles, you can setup a task/Que system plus dozens of more awesome features that work very well.... the only limit to how in depth it is you. you can setup fight zone and stop condition to where you hit a certain level the script stop fighting cows and move on to fighting and looting dragons switching combat styles even. (in theory i haven't taken the time to setup but it does have the option to) This script will sometimes bug out where i select a monster hit start and it doesn't do anything most times i just have to restart the script/Human error is also a big cause. besides that occasional bug/human error this script does take up a lot of PC power to run. you will only be running a few accounts with this script running unless you have a beefy pc like me. 

Link to review
LawStudent94

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

AVOID! Got banned after using this script for a single day. Reallllly bad.

Link to review
igmaulz

script needs to be re-written. Terrible interface, safespotting barely works, cant safespot a monster if its agro on you or you already attacked it and stopped. dont waste your money.

Link to review
salagaland

Needs updating keeps being detected and crashing

Link to review
PKDealer

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

This script really need to be update, atm is useless and wont suggest anyone to buy this, also seems like the scripter forggot about it

Link to review
Rexaura

7 of 13 members found this review helpful 7 / 13 members

Very nice so far, have encountered no problems. A+

Link to review
willow

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

lesser demon at the wizards tower doesnt work using magic attack spells

Link to review