Single Status Update
The "Perfect" Fighter script is not bad but could use a lot of work, especially considering it is $10. I'm going to keep posting this daily until these are fixed or we know that you actually acknowledge them.
1. Why does the paint take up >1/4 the screen instead of being in the chat space like every other sensible script. Also can you make it hide-able so that if I don't want to look at how ugly and huge it is I don't have to.
2. The xp/hr system is useless. It doesn't tell you what skill is at what level. It tells you the next level but also a "goal level" which you are unable to change or remove. When calculating the xp/hr it counts hp xp into the xp/hr. It then uses this total xp/hr number in the time til level calculation with whatever attack style you are using which obviously is INCORRECT and leads to INCORRECT TTL.
3. The gp/hr tracking is completely messed up. I'm killing ankous and the only thing it tracks is noted mithril ore and it's counting it at 1/10 the actual price. What the actual fuck is this gp/hr system you made. It doesn't work at all.
4. Special attacks not working.
5. Don't need to know xp drops.
6. Fight areas are not very intuitive. The fight bounds set up is clunky and you can only select an area that is visible on a screen which on the default botting setup is very small. Can you make it possible to just select a radius like every other script? The script does some very awkward movements when it gets to the edge of a fight zone.
7. Prayer flicking is pretty bad and uses up prayer points quickly. I know this may be difficult to code but many other people have done it before and it is important to have working properly in a $10 combat script. Once prayer runs out it doesn't automatically revert to using available food in the inventory. Just keeps clicking the 0 prayer points which makes for a very bannable account.
8. When using bones to peaches tablets. Why does the bot not know to eat all regular food before using a b2p tablet? It used the tablet when I still had 7 sharks to eat. The next time I tried it, it ate 2 sharks before going completely to b2p.
9. Cannon not working at all.
10. The script attacking an npc that wasn't on the attack list when coming back from the bank. Wtf is this?
11. When out of materials/food/etc you can set the script to stop but it doesn't log you out which makes you just die to whatever monster. Make it log off or rune to a specified safe tile and then attempt to log off.
There are probably many more problems but I haven't had the script for very long. If some of these could be fixed it would make the script much more reputable.