botter devry123

Starcraft

Disputed member:

@@Devry123

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Finally got accounts reveiewed and squashed ban. now im looking to get devry refund me 29m+9550k i payd him for legit services not for bot services.

Evidence:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104255-dispute-on-devry123-vol2/

http://imgur.com/a/deNjJ

This is still no 100% evidence of him botting since you resold the account.

c19094b0fdd96f5c44afb57aa1c245d3.png

So the only evidence you have right now is that you didn't bot on the account yourself. But how are we supposed to rule out the guy you sold it to from botting on it?

Dont really know the full story or anything, however, starcraft states that she sold the account "after" the whole incident? Hence you could check the date on the ban and reference it to when the account was sold and see if it was banned before/after it was banned? 

Dont really know the full story or anything, however, starcraft states that she sold the account "after" the whole incident? Hence you could check the date on the ban and reference it to when the account was sold and see if it was banned before/after it was banned? 

Actually, you're correct.

@Starcraft any evidence of when the account was sold? And would you mind screensharing me the accounts quashed ban?

Actually, you're correct.

@Starcraft any evidence of when the account was sold? And would you mind screensharing me the accounts quashed ban?

There is no evidence. All was done H2H trade with one of my neighbours...

Staff adding ONE PART of the story but not all, means staff doesnt give a dam f about the truth that devry123 did bot on my account.

Why dont you add the whole conversation and that doesnt even matter, boting was made on 27th june which was nearly 2 months ago and i dont know if Jmods do check later history or just creation history. I dont know that...

I did not want the account to be botted on, it was suppost to become flats main for my own use... I was even going to buy MORE services from devry on 27th when i logged in to the account when was back from vacation and by entering bank pin i got dc'd out of the game, i was still like dam internet shared wifi is messing around but no, it wasnt about my internet connection.

I tried re-logging and it sayd account disabled and check the inbox or something, i did and bam.

z1.png

z2.png

z3.png

@Dex you should know your damself that devry123 allways pushing away from topic and does not send me pictures. You know why? because he botted and is not able to provide me unedited pictures. He edited boting out, simple. I also asked @Daweed who worked on my account under @@Devry123, can he send me pictures of the service he did on my account. he sayd clear no, he doesnt have them, yet i asked service to be done on osbot and provide updates. i was left out tottally sometimes for days.

So you can't show me more than a picture of saying some ban got quashed? Can't really consider that valid evidence. If he's your neighbour and you were paid h2h by I'm sure he'll have no problem sending you a proper screenshot with the rsn visible. I have also requested once again for @Devry123 to reply here. @Devry123 you told me before that you could send me ALL the pictures so please do so. I'm sure you can easily find the rsn in the skypelogs.

• Like 2

So you can't show me more than a picture of saying some ban got quashed? Can't really consider that valid evidence. If he's your neighbour and you were paid h2h by I'm sure he'll have no problem sending you a proper screenshot with the rsn visible. I have also requested once again for @Devry123 to reply here. @Devry123 you told me before that you could send me ALL the pictures so please do so. I'm sure you can easily find the rsn in the skypelogs.

I will do ask the picture but i will provide it privately only, he sent me the one picture because he doesnt want to. Dont ask me why to.

I have sent him text so i will get answer today, i will send it to you. If tomorrow, i will send it tomorrow after work.

Atleast thanks for taking up this that Devry has to send pictures but its no longer needed. He doesnt have them, he botted.

I will do ask the picture but i will provide it privately only, he sent me the one picture because he doesnt want to. Dont ask me why to.

I have sent him text so i will get answer today, i will send it to you. If tomorrow, i will send it tomorrow after work.

Atleast thanks for taking up this that Devry has to send pictures but its no longer needed. He doesnt have them, he botted.

@Devry123 just finished sending me every screenshot he and @daweed had and it looks like they're all there except the 74 str which is when you logged in.

• Like 1