Dispute on Devry123 vol2

Starcraft

Disputed member: Devry123

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99859-looking-for-nmz-pack-service/

Explanation: Not sure but for some reason staff didnt belive me on my first thread. Now i noticed another familiar issue against him and decided to re-post because i want the refund.

Bought NMZ Pack service off him for 29m OSRS GP. He finished that and i decided to buy 70-75 ATT/STR from him.

That cost me 9550k. 29m+9550k was lost basically on the account due the ban made the account worthless and i want that to be refunded. I did not break his ToS if he comes here to claim this.

Evidence:

Shows that i left him fb, he left to me (that was for the last service 75att/str for 9550k).

q1.png

Basically 2 days later when i got back from vacation, account was banned after i entered the accounts bank pin in-game to check my GP status to buy more services off Devry123 (account dc'd after entering bpin and after trying to re-login, it sayd it was banned.).

q2.png

22.07-27.07.2016 i was on vacation in estonia. When i arrived back on 27th to finland for work, thats when i checked the account and it was banned.

Here are also my ship tickets to prove i was on vacation for 5 days (As you also see the trip was bought on 16th june 2016.).

q3.png

I would like to get refund from him 29m+9550k for the accounts ruined status.

Thanks

Edited by Starcraft

We did not ignore your post as you can see I qouted it and told you to create the dispute separately as we obviously would not be able to handle two disputes in one thread due to the large scale dispute against him in the previous thread. Irrespective of that, thank you for making this dispute.

Devry is already in TWC and he is aware of his current active dispute therefore he will be aware of this one too.

@Starcraft I looked at that thread and you requested it to be 'hand done'. Did devry contact you through skype? If so please do share the chat logs. If he contacted you through PM report the conversation so we can view it. 

Also did he agree that he would do it personally or let a worker do it?

-Saiyan

• Like 1

We did not ignore your post as you can see I qouted it and told you to create the dispute separately as we obviously would not be able to handle two disputes in one thread due to the large scale dispute against him in the previous thread. Irrespective of that, thank you for making this dispute.

Devry is already in TWC and he is aware of his current active dispute therefore he will be aware of this one too.

@Starcraft I looked at that thread and you requested it to be 'hand done'. Did devry contact you through skype? If so please do share the chat logs. If he contacted you through PM report the conversation so we can view it. 

Also did he agree that he would do it personally or let a worker do it?

-Saiyan

Thanks.

I have chat logs ofcourse. I have ALOT of conversation with him, mostly im asking him to update me with the progress.

These are the confirmations that i have payd up 29m+9550k to him for the services.

w1.png

Thanks.

I have chat logs ofcourse. I have ALOT of conversation with him, mostly im asking him to update me with the progress.

These are the confirmations that i have payd up 29m+9550k to him for the services.

w1.png

Thanks smile.png I will like to ask though was he aware of the hand-done request in the skype chat? Also did he say who would do it i.e himself or a worker in his service?

If you have any chat logs of him saying he would do it personally or him saying that he would do it hand-done it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks smile.png I will like to ask though was he aware of the hand-done request in the skype chat? Also did he say who would do it i.e himself or a worker in his service?

If you have any chat logs of him saying he would do it personally or him saying that he would do it hand-done it'd be much appreciated!

Well my thread noted exactly that hand-done. Since he was trusted i didnt see a point to repeat myself.

He told some of his workers will help him but then he sayd he will do it himself. Few days later i think he asked if he can bring one of his workers to help him, i sayd as long as the account will not get into rule breaking trouble(banned), that then its okai.

The user was Daweed, i also heard he was doing service for Solution as well, my issue + Solution's issue can be involved.

No need for him to search if I would do it by hand since even if he would of order to me botting stuffs I would of have declined his order. and by other hand I did personally say I was going to do it. also when the disputed was done via private with Maldesto. I send some picts but there is a level I couldn't get. and this is because he logged into the account when I never gave him permission. "with I should of have cancel the order asap. but I dint want to be a dickhead with him. anyway if this going to start all over is better if he copy and paste the same stuff from the private disputed.

I wont be responding anything in here unless ya need some other info. "with I doubt about it since all info was giving in private to maldesto."

@Devry123 is it possible to provide ALL the pictures, not edited ones? Because apparently you only sent @Starcraft a few of them.

the disputed was done in private with maldesto and all picts were sent in there. anyway I not sure what the rsn of starcraft was. so I would need his rsn so I can look in the osbuddy folder. tbh can u add me in skype my is cerberos19

so u can look at it via screenshare after starcraft tell me his rsn or tell u his rsn ty.

the disputed was done in private with maldesto and all picts were sent in there. anyway I not sure what the rsn of starcraft was. so I would need his rsn so I can look in the osbuddy folder. tbh can u add me in skype my is cerberos19

so u can look at it via screenshare after starcraft tell me his rsn or tell u his rsn ty.

No, the dispute was not done in private, complaining went down in private. Im sure you got our skype logs, you'll get the username from there.

You have been on my skype allways... I want about 350+ pictures from you, every level, every quest.

I did not break his ToS if he comes here to claim this.

@Devry123 is it possible to provide ALL the pictures, not edited ones? Because apparently you only sent @Starcraft a few of them.

yup I can. but he never requested every single pict like his saying he only wanted update. otherwise skype would of have fill with a bunch of picts

No, the dispute was not done in private, complaining went down in private. Im sure you got our skype logs, you'll get the username from there.

You have been on my skype allways... I want about 350+ pictures from you, every level, every quest.

1. http://prnt.sc/c43uaj 

for the mod. why ya think I dint want to cancel the order asap? ya might not know the answer but here is 

http://prntscr.com/c43xuy <=== next question. what would of have happen if I would of have cancel that order? here is the answer I wasn't going to get the next order of him because he was going to be angry at me.

2. if u talking about the nmz yes I did agree about "updating you"  http://prntscr.com/c43dvy every time u pm me there was a update or when I finish a quest there goes another pict. how about if u go to that part and start showing all pict of the nmz package? the first pict was the prayer one. I did update u for every quest I finished. and my worker I think he only did 50-70 def "he prob dint update u I guess". and I asked u first if his allow to powerlvl for def exp 50-70 def before I gave him the password. it was when u was scared about recovering stuffs etc. so yeah I did update u every time. and u never asked for every single pict u only wanted update with I did.

3. now about the nmz powerlvl u told me this http://prntscr.com/c43r2s weird right?

for the mods, starcraft have every single pict of the powerlvl of str/att that I gave him while the private disputed/discussion took place with Maldesto with have my name on it with is "Roger in red color" and some others text if I not mistaking. only one I don't have I think is 74 str with is when he logged on the account. with am pretty sure I never gave him permission to log into the acc.