World of Warcraft

The Hero of Time

They do it every xpac, most of the time you can level 1 character up to max just from the story line.

Gearing is the real challenge

Gearing isn't a challenge anymore, it's handed to you. You can gear full PvP honor gear in maybe 2 days with minimal effort. And full arena gear depending how good you are in maybe 2-3 days. Edited by Chikan

... it's a pvp server? -.-

Not sure what you mean. It has pvp enabled in neutral zones, but it's not pvp focused. They are all leveling servers minus Blackrock/Warsong they are instant 80/85 respectively.

All of the servers are intended for leveling, not specifically pvp, if that's what you're referring to.

Edited by Chikan

Not sure what you mean. It has pvp enabled in neutral zones, but it's not pvp focused. They are all leveling servers minus Blackrock/Warsong they are instant 80/85 respectively.

All of the servers are intended for leveling, not specifically pvp, if that's what you're referring to.

i see, cuz i saw a post complaining about he getting attacked constantly trying to level - up

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=310963

Edited by The Hero of Time

i see, cuz i saw a post complaining about he getting attacked constantly trying to level - up

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=310963

Well, good luck finding a server besides the live retail ones that don't have pvp toggle in neutral zones, it's part of the game.

But it really is one of the better servers out there if you're looking for player base/working content.

Just a suggestion, play or not. GL =)

Easily the best game I've ever played, deffo worth to try out atleast.

You will love it if you get into a fun and social guild. Im going back with legion. HMU if you want to play (eu)

well :feels:

wow has dissapointed me

1. i have to manually walk very close to a monster and then attack, instead of attacking it from a distance so that my character will walk to it and attack, like any other mmo

2. the skills are horribly slow, not like slow-paced but laggy as hell. i

3eade1051343126c5af2f9c447650e6c.gif

and then there's this...

8af19a4484.jpg

and ive only just started playing :feels:

SMD

what kind of weed did you smoke o.O

You probably have a 3 second attack speed weapon, and heroic strike feels "laggy," because it only applies to your next auto attack.

Ps. No shit it feels slow, you picked a Tauren warrior, in what I think is wrath of the Lich king X1 server. That starter zone alone is massive.

Edited by Chikan

well feels.png

wow has dissapointed me

1. i have to manually walk very close to a monster and then attack, instead of attacking it from a distance so that my character will walk to it and attack, like any other mmo

and then there's this...

8af19a4484.jpg

and ive only just started playing feels.png

what kind of weed did you smoke o.O

Lol. You're a warrior, ofcourse its close combat. Any melee you've got to be close to ur target..?

And if you want ur character to go to the npc and attack you might aswell go play silkroad or something else.

Perhaps you should look at some streams first and see how the game really is.

Edited by NoCC