Mission Fishpossible

fishnugget

30th of may 2016,
This is the day where my mission begins! emote32342.png

Today I am going to start my small gold farm that will grow from time to time.

In before crazy reactions, I have got this idea from another member here on Osbot. (Tylar245)
He made this thread where he posts his progressions and I think that it's an powerful way to stay
motivated. And thus today I will try to achieve a massive gold farm within months.
Right now I'm at 2 accounts (both member).
I have 8 f2p accounts with some basic stats which are ready to make some mooney! Troll.png

I know, it sounds like shit but eventually this hopefully will grow into a massive botnet.
These are my goals for the next 2 weeks:

*Green cashstack (21%)

*Eight accounts with membership (25%)
*100k Grind stack (2.5%)
*Eight perfectly clean proxies (25%)

Remember, these goals are only set for the next two weeks.
The weeks after it will/must go harder and I already have some ideas in my mind.
But these goals, I will reveal after the next two weeks.
I will update the 'percentages' every day and maybe even every 12 hours.
One rule: I won't tell what I am farming unless I find something better.

Edited by fishnugget

I love it, man! I'm happy to see that Mission Fish Possible is happening!

Two things: You really shouldn't worry about a ban in F2p on your GoldFarming Accounts unless they have Sentimental value or you have played LEGIT on these accounts and don't want to see them go. 

1. IF this is the case for your 8 Accounts, then I would say don't even think about botting them. Make some new emails and new accounts.
  2. IF you find yourself in need of new accounts and Gmail or Yahoo is too much of a hassle with the confirmation phones and blah blah blah, Try out Tutanota.com,  which offers's legit encrypted emails and you can make as many as you want. No Bullshit.
  • GOLDEN RULE: You will be banned, don't get attached and move your "Gainz" off ever few hours to a MULE Account.
  • Add me on skype, I'm Tylar245 maybe I can see about getting you that 100k Grind Stack quickly, if not Good Luck on that!
  • Have Fun.
Edited by Tylar245

Thank you everybody! VSuShjF.gif

I love it, man! I'm happy to see that Mission Fish Possible is happening!

Two things: You really shouldn't worry about a ban in F2p on your GoldFarming Accounts unless they have Sentimental value or you have played LEGIT on these accounts and don't want to see them go. 

1. IF this is the case for your 8 Accounts, then I would say don't even think about botting them. Make some new emails and new accounts.
  2. IF you find yourself in need of new accounts and Gmail or Yahoo is too much of a hassle with the confirmation phones and blah blah blah, Try out Tutanota.com,  which offers's legit encrypted emails and you can make as many as you want. No Bullshit.
  • GOLDEN RULE: You will be banned, don't get attached and move your "Gainz" off ever few hours to a MULE Account.
  • Add me on skype, I'm Tylar245 maybe I can see about getting you that 100k Grind Stack quickly, if not Good Luck on that!
  • Have Fun.

Thanks for your tip mate! and yeah I've got them all to 5 att 20 str and 40 def. I have special plans with them :p. 

Edited by fishnugget