Got fired because im retarded...

Qubit

Should I snitch and try to get my job back  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I snitch and try to get my job back

• No
    • Yes
    • Snitches get stiches

Had job training, and met a few cool kids.Two of the kids ended up being my roommate for the next few nights. So the first night we ate dinner together, after that one of the roommates said he was getting alcohol because he a few people were gonna drink in some girls room tonight. I thought nothing of it and asked my friend and my other roommate if they wanted to chill in the room. Two hours go by and the roommate comes back to out room with alcohol. He said he was going to the girls room but after 5 minutes he said, she can come back up here and starts drinking. He gives my roomate and my friend a beer. But I am sipping on dr pepper for the time being. I guess some random roommate I didn't know about came in and saw and ran to snitch and told his buddy rooming with him. So his buddy gets up a says you better get rid of that stuff and leaves. So I freak and grab my stuff and leave. When im down the hall a staff member sees me and tells me to follow her to my room.. 

Staff ends of finding the alcohol, I say we all had a drink to relax and chill, not realizing that we would get fired. But we got fired and left that night

Edited by Qubit