anyway to test ips if they are flagged?

sexyrussian

Yea, I'd love to see this "instaban" or banned within 2 hours cause I got a feeling you're highly exaggerating it . If you wanna share any details PM me it.

It has nothing to do with your IP though.

Edit: The reason you were able to bot 24/7 from Friday-Monday was because Weath doesn't work the weekends, I thought most people knew that by now since oldschool has been out for more than 3 years but I guess not. 

hi friend.

i shouldve clarified in my post that these bot bans did occur this weekend, and the accts were fresh (created like 9pm london time this friday).

i could give u a more clear explanation  as to how this proves IP flagging and gives some  insight into its effect and the banning procedure, but ur post was rather condescending so ill let u wallow in ur arrogance.

i am a generous person, so i will sell this information for 1 bitcoin if u wish

hi friend.

i shouldve clarified in my post that these bot bans did occur this weekend, and the accts were fresh (created like 9pm london time this friday).

i could give u a more clear explanation  as to how this proves IP flagging and gives some  insight into its effect and the banning procedure, but ur post was rather condescending so ill let u wallow in ur arrogance.

i am a generous person, so i will sell this information for 1 bitcoin if u wish

Tell me what you were botting if you don't mind. 

I already have the feeling that its something to do with F2P. If that's the case, they have 1-2 guys that cover bans during the weekends, which have been working weekends for quite some time now. These guys cover a good amount of F2P stuff and SOME members stuff. A majority of member bans are dealt by Weath. 

Again, IP "flags" for botting don't exist but you don't have to believe this if you don't want to.

ok if ip flagging isnt real explain a chain ban then thats not done over ip's u saying.. ? 

If their bot detection is looking for specific things, why would it matter if 10 accounts are on the same IP or spread across 10 IPs. It's still looking for the same info. How and why would your IP mask what botwatch is looking for?

Yea, I'd love to see this "instaban" or banned within 2 hours cause I got a feeling you're highly exaggerating it . If you wanna share any details PM me it.

It has nothing to do with your IP though.

Edit: The reason you were able to bot 24/7 from Friday-Monday was because Weath doesn't work the weekends, I thought most people knew that by now since oldschool has been out for more than 3 years but I guess not. 

Got exact the same problem, how more bans i have on a proxy how faster the next account is banned. where i run for 2 weeks every night without a ban. is after a weekend suicide botting. straight a ban after 1 night botting(not always, going to record it)

and the mythe that there are no bans on the weekend is bullshit.(yesterday(yesterday) morning banned 13/13 suicide account after only 8 hours running(flagged ips)

pic of the bans on yesterday https://i.gyazo.com/e4b5ca3df8cefedda051733dac6c563a.png