anyway to test ips if they are flagged?

sexyrussian

What would be great is, have some kind of a script that purposely triggers bans. Crazy I know, hear me out.

So basically, IF your ip has been flagged, your bot is under bot watch, and you are extremely likely to get banned.

If your ip has not been flagged, you won't be banned. So if we make some kind of script that trips the bot watch mechanism really hard that will tell you if your ip has been flagged or not. 

But is it possible for that kind of a script to trip the alarm for an ip that's not flagged? What if you do something in your inventory for 10 hours in tutorial island on a brand new account. 

tell me more about your point of view. 

common sense really, do you think jagex store millions of IP addresses and 'flag' them to determine who gets banned or not? i tested this recently and flax spun 3 accs on 3 seperate 'flagged ips' they all lasted < 3 weeks and reached 96-98 crafting

cba explaining more but i goldfarm and imo ips don't get flagged :P

Edited by Realist

if ur flagged YES IT CAN HAPPEN. then u get banned always instantly when running any type of bot. most of time these are 50% bans so jagex can investigate ur acc 

unless u have proper good scripts that they dont detect yet.

ips def can be flagged. last week i botted 10 accts 24/7 from fri to monday, no bans until monday morning. thsi week with the same ip im getting instabanned or banned in like 2 hrs gg

ips def can be flagged. last week i botted 10 accts 24/7 from fri to monday, no bans until monday morning. thsi week with the same ip im getting instabanned or banned in like 2 hrs gg

Yea, I'd love to see this "instaban" or banned within 2 hours cause I got a feeling you're highly exaggerating it . If you wanna share any details PM me it.

It has nothing to do with your IP though.

Edit: The reason you were able to bot 24/7 from Friday-Monday was because Weath doesn't work the weekends, I thought most people knew that by now since oldschool has been out for more than 3 years but I guess not. 

Edited by irwtonrs1
  • Like 1

Flagged ips are a thing. Please just admit it.

@ProxyFish Please come here and tell us more about it, so we can buy some from you wink.png

They are not.

Please, try to explain your thinking behind it and show me why I'm 'wrong'

I guarantee you that you are wrong.

i was thinking proxy sellers etc shove it down people's throats to push sales, and it seems to work lol

Yes because everyone's retarded.