Moving to Europe?

bmw1996

If you plan to study and have the knowledge, you can take a look at Norwegian universities. Norway provides free university for all people in the world; you do not need to be a Norwegian citizen.

If you don't want to study, I'd still recommend Scandinavia. But because there is an ongoing large influx of refugees and because Scandinavia have been too generous, it has become very difficult with a residence permit. You are still young and inexperienced, so it will require a lot of you if you want to succeed.

By the way, where are you from?

Totally Sweden or Finland, Norway would be the best financially but they're super strict compared to the other 2 when it comes to like letting foreigners stay in.

But like if i had to choose and i would be from somewhere other than Nordic, i'd pick Sweden since they have easier language to learn and more open minded people <:

Sweden/Denmark/Finland

This smile.png

prepare to never see straight teeth or attractive women ever again if you move to the uk

There is some very attractive women (not in my town because everyone is fucking disgusting and unemployed) but in places like London and such, most women that are attractive are foreign though, in most cases, since it seems like any white women over the age of 25 is morbidly obese with four children and on JSA.

• Like 1

Totally Sweden or Finland, Norway would be the best financially but they're super strict compared to the other 2 when it comes to like letting foreigners stay in.

But like if i had to choose and i would be from somewhere other than Nordic, i'd pick Sweden since they have easier language to learn and more open minded people <:

This smile.png

Norway is not super strict with letting foreigners stay in their country, just look at all gypsy in Scandinavia.

Read my post about free education in Norway and tell me again, are they super strict when it comes to foreigners?

If you plan to study and have the knowledge, you can take a look at Norwegian universities. Norway provides free university for all people in the world; you do not need to be a Norwegian citizen.

If you don't want to study, I'd still recommend Scandinavia. But because there is an ongoing large influx of refugees and because Scandinavia have been too generous, it has become very difficult with a residence permit. You are still young and inexperienced, so it will require a lot of you if you want to succeed.

By the way, where are you from?

Im planning to live.. work & study you know. Im getting married soon, so.. my citizenship gonna be easy tho.

and, brazil. As I said, my fiance is from romania but actually living in athens.. I'm doing some researches, germany.. sweden etc idk yet.

Im planning to live.. work & study you know. Im getting married soon, so.. my citizenship gonna be easy tho.

and, brazil. As I said, my fiance is from romania but actually living in athens.. I'm doing some researches, germany.. sweden etc idk yet.

Well if you're getting married to a woman with citizenship of Romania, then you are free to move around in the EU, since Romania is a member of EU.