Why has my join date been reset?

Will

What's funny?  I'm not fucking around... I'm pretty sure I got banned from this forum years and years ago... I requested for a unban and since then my user ( UNIQUE ID ) has changed and so has my join date.  I'm not making this up... I'm not trying to claim VET rank don't worry nor do I want it.

# I am telling you my Join Date has changed and my User ID....  I was like top 2k members to join?  

- Right now I'm like top 10k to join or something???

put 1 + 1 together...   10k people supposedly joined before me...    My username would most likely of been taken.. as it wasn't  taken (until I joined ) this shows that my account was around from the start.   this is evidence.

Random offer -   # I'll donate £100 to the forum if you make a custom emote though.

Accusing?  What the fuck are you on??  Surly you're not on a chair -   are you sure you're not on drugs ?  ACCUSING ?  I don't get you.

Anyway off to pick my kids from school peace.

There is no evidence. That's like saying you ate the first pizza at an all you can eat place because you showed them your digested favourite pizza. :???:

• Like 1

There is no evidence. That's like saying you ate the first pizza at an all you can eat place because you showed them your digested favourite pizza. :???:

What do I have to gain ? I'm not a liar pal.

It's logic honestly do you think 10k people signed up before me and not one of them was called Will or tried to register with the username Will.?

What's funny?  I'm not fucking around... I'm pretty sure I got banned from this forum years and years ago... I requested for a unban and since then my user ( UNIQUE ID ) has changed and so has my join date.  I'm not making this up... I'm not trying to claim VET rank don't worry nor do I want it.

# I am telling you my Join Date has changed and my User ID....  I was like top 2k members to join?  

- Right now I'm like top 10k to join or something???

put 1 + 1 together...   10k people supposedly joined before me...    My username would most likely of been taken.. as it wasn't  taken (until I joined ) this shows that my account was around from the start.   this is evidence.

Random offer -   # I'll donate £100 to the forum if you make a custom emote though.

Accusing?  What the fuck are you on??  Surly you're not on a chair -   are you sure you're not on drugs ?  ACCUSING ?  I don't get you.

Anyway off to pick my kids from school peace.

http://i.imgur.com/hxQQXKR.gifv

You're top 100k to join, not 10k.