APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, Elaatl said:

@Apaec The script is awesome, just some questions, in settings when i select move mouse out of screen, it goes rough and drags the mouse all over the place. Second i wonder why i cant make it take more then 2 of super sets (potions)  with me

it will drag the mouse all over the place only if you're interfering with the bot and trying to stop it moving the mouse out of the screen. If you're using the screen while the bot is running, pause the bot, don't enable client input. As for the superset issue, perhaps it's inventory space? there's no set limit to how many you can take, provided they all fit into your inventory. Make sure your food + ammo looting + crab claw isle fee + potions don't take up more that 28 inventory slots (the gui should prevent this from happening anyway).

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

it will drag the mouse all over the place only if you're interfering with the bot and trying to stop it moving the mouse out of the screen. If you're using the screen while the bot is running, pause the bot, don't enable client input. As for the superset issue, perhaps it's inventory space? there's no set limit to how many you can take, provided they all fit into your inventory. Make sure your food + ammo looting + crab claw isle fee + potions don't take up more that 28 inventory slots (the gui should prevent this from happening anyway).

-Apa

The first thing i did not interfer with the script, the second question yeah iam stupid set 23 for food and you can only have 28 items haha stupid me:facep:

anyway awesome script here is a proggy: b110b947dee39e9015d020afe532a726.png

• Like 1