APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, oo159oo said:

yo, where can i find the thing i can see for how long ive ran this script? i swear if everything goes well, there will be hella proggy incoming hahahahah .d

Looks like the signatures are currently down (i'm working to get them back up!)

When they're back up, your signature will be available at this url: http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/oo159oo.png

GL :)

Apa

EDIT: signatures are back up and running! The link should now work

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

Hey bro would you be able to add a failsafe if some troll/crasher agros all sandcrabs that was suppose to spawn and move it away from the 4x4 or 3x3 square tiles then the bot will forever wait. I got caught botting and reported by someone cus they did this to me lmao, acc got banned, but hopefully u can look into this plz <3333333

4 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Hey bro would you be able to add a failsafe if some troll/crasher agros all sandcrabs that was suppose to spawn and move it away from the 4x4 or 3x3 square tiles then the bot will forever wait. I got caught botting and reported by someone cus they did this to me lmao, acc got banned, but hopefully u can look into this plz <3333333

Hey,

I'm not sure if there's much I can do about this but I see the issue and will look into options :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Apa

5 hours ago, w0mack said:

For some reason the script is making my character running away and then back to the spot in a never ending loop. I've tried changing locations and still does the same thing. I'm in mirror mode. Any solution to fix this?

Hey!

I would strongly suggest switching over to stealth injection. See the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the main thread for more info :)

Apa

Hey mate , ty for the trial - currently using it now!

-I read a few previous posts back when this first released and noticed a camp and roam method- is that still available? and does it really make a difference as i cant tell by the naming. 

-Also in your opinion, which spawn/ hopping method is best in terms of safest as from my trail, the hopping method on an unlucky spawn (not on the islands but it was east with 3 ) causes me to have to hop alot of times sometimes when it goes to refresh the aggro and seems a bit "off" in terms of humanlike.

-Linked with point 3, is there an option to check multiple spawns as i think that feature included with hopping if crashed method seems safest? not sure if thats doable 

Cheers

48 minutes ago, lincon said:

Hey mate , ty for the trial - currently using it now!

-I read a few previous posts back when this first released and noticed a camp and roam method- is that still available? and does it really make a difference as i cant tell by the naming. 

-Also in your opinion, which spawn/ hopping method is best in terms of safest as from my trail, the hopping method on an unlucky spawn (not on the islands but it was east with 3 ) causes me to have to hop alot of times sometimes when it goes to refresh the aggro and seems a bit "off" in terms of humanlike.

-Linked with point 3, is there an option to check multiple spawns as i think that feature included with hopping if crashed method seems safest? not sure if thats doable 

Cheers

Hey!

In answer to your questions

1. The roaming mode was discontinued as it was rarely used and interfered with camping users. You can now only select a spot to camp at.
  2. When i'm botting, I like to keep a constant eye on my bot so I normally run with force attack if crashed. This option is up to you and whichever you feel most comfortable using. I'd strongly suggest against leaving the bot unattended though!
  3. There currently isn't an option to select multiple spawns, however this is something that i'd like to add in the future of this script.

Best

Apa

On 10/31/2018 at 5:26 PM, Apaec said:

Hey!

In answer to your questions

1. The roaming mode was discontinued as it was rarely used and interfered with camping users. You can now only select a spot to camp at.
  2. When i'm botting, I like to keep a constant eye on my bot so I normally run with force attack if crashed. This option is up to you and whichever you feel most comfortable using. I'd strongly suggest against leaving the bot unattended though!
  3. There currently isn't an option to select multiple spawns, however this is something that i'd like to add in the future of this script.

Best

Apa

Ty for the answers :)

I used my full days of trial and can highly recommend to anyone trying to level ANY of their combat scripts. It works flawlessly and after the first 5-10 minutes, i knew i could trust this and left it to do its thing!

I would buy but am a bit broke atm :( but will do whenever i get a chance 

Thanks Apa for being helpful setting it up and letting me run this badboy :D 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Any way you could implement flicking quick prayers?  Would be super key if you could find a way to do that.

Also when being crashed if you move out of the spot to attack a crab the bot goes right back to the square you start in, not very human like, anyway you could put in like a 2x2 square radius, for when being crashed?

Scripts mint regardless just input from a fan.