APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

6 hours ago, spaceghostss said:

script wont open today?

5 hours ago, anona1 said:

^ :(

4 hours ago, boozer said:

new update im having same issue with frost caves. going to make sure i keep my nonupdated client open til fix lol

1 hour ago, jmdegrande said:

when will it be fixed? I'm hopeless here, xp waste :'(

Hi guys,

Looks like the latest OSBot update (2.4.154) has caused local image loading to break. As a result, a number of scripts which load packaged images are failing, including this one. I presume the developers are already aware but just in case I will file a bug report, and this will hopefully be fixed in the next release.

Cheers!

(C&P reply)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi guys,

Looks like the latest OSBot update (2.4.154) has caused local image loading to break. As a result, a number of scripts which load packaged images are failing, including this one. I presume the developers are already aware but just in case I will file a bug report, and this will hopefully be fixed in the next release.

Cheers!

(C&P reply)

I also posted on the osbot update thread about the issue with scripts not starting(was unaware why they weren't til you said this) but hopefully it's fixed shortly :) happy botting friends, btw picking this up next time i get a service request 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iroll said:

every time I try and ran it, crashes instantly was working fine before this update today.

Hi, please refer to below:

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi guys,

Cheers!

19 hours ago, xzythepure said:

Thanks for the quick fix, however would it be a good idea to bot this today (after the update)? cheers

I don't see why it would matter that much!

17 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Hoping you can fix the bug I posted about soon, it is happening every day :/ 

Hey,

My previous test account is kill :(but i've been working on training up a new one. When it is around 30 combat or so I will take it to CCI and run some tests. Sorry for the delay!

Apa

10 hours ago, FreeGains said:

@Apaec can i get a trial please can you quote me when done ty

Sure thing, done!