APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 minutes ago, fastaf said:

@Apaec My bot seems to crash when i press start script and want to withdraw range potions from the bank. Im not using mirror client or anything. but it seems to work if I dont bring any supplies

Sounds like you've probably set something up wrong since the stop criteria were very rigidly tested - if you open the console, it will always log a message before stopping; Please let me know what that message is!

Apa

3 minutes ago, undorak7 said:

Been using this for 4-5 days now around 12-14 hours a day with 45mins-15break config with no bans at all, great script :)

Awesome progress!!! 12 to 14 hours a day is crazy :o

Just now, Molde said:

Great Script still runs flawlessly !!

Could I please recommend or request you add an option where you can save a few setups instead of just one

Thanks

Cheers for the suggestion; I've made the code base open to expansion in the future such that I could potentially add this. The only issue is that it will slow down start up times quite significantly as instead of just pressing start you would have to navigate the file explorer ! I will perhaps try a few solutions at some point this week

Apa

hi apa today i encountered the first issue. 

i found my account without armour/weapons training on sand crabs.

my chaps/plate body and some food was on the floor. When i checked bank i found my obby maul/cb brace and glory. So i assume that it died and walked back to train further. This happened at location: west 4.   So this script has deadwalk or something ? It travels back trough port sarim ?

11 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Cheers for the suggestion; I've made the code base open to expansion in the future such that I could potentially add this. The only issue is that it will slow down start up times quite significantly as instead of just pressing start you would have to navigate the file explorer ! I will perhaps try a few solutions at some point this week

Apa

Thanks !!

49 minutes ago, spectre007 said:

hi apa today i encountered the first issue. 

i found my account without armour/weapons training on sand crabs.

my chaps/plate body and some food was on the floor. When i checked bank i found my obby maul/cb brace and glory. So i assume that it died and walked back to train further. This happened at location: west 4.   So this script has deadwalk or something ? It travels back trough port sarim ?

Hey;

That must have been the webwalker kicking in because you died... I have no idea how you could have died though unless the script was stopped or interrupted somehow. Did it say anything in the logger?

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey;

That must have been the webwalker kicking in because you died... I have no idea how you could have died though unless the script was stopped or interrupted somehow. Did it say anything in the logger?

i really dont know i clicked away the bot. anyways can you add something when it dies that it will wear back the weapon to train....i hope i dont get banned because of this ffs

12 minutes ago, spectre007 said:

i really dont know i clicked away the bot. anyways can you add something when it dies that it will wear back the weapon to train....i hope i dont get banned because of this ffs

Not easily, but I will make it stop if you die. That should be a fail safe though; since it should never die. Something must have happened to your bot process perhaps; because I've done very rugged testing of the healing system and low hp failsafe system - this is the first report of a death that i've had all year!

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Not easily, but I will make it stop if you die. That should be a fail safe though; since it should never die. Something must have happened to your bot process perhaps; because I've done very rugged testing of the healing system and low hp failsafe system - this is the first report of a death that i've had all year!

thank you appa for the quick reply. yes please add this if you die script will stop.  I am using your script approx 1 week works good besides this issue.

• Like 1