APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 hours ago, LPTINIS said:

The trial didn't come through :(. Can you check if everything is alright?

-Lpt

Hey Lpt,

I've just checked and it didn't go through as you've already had a trial just over a week ago (2023-12-15). Unfortunately I can only offer one trial per user per script - hopefully you understand!

Best,

Apa

16 minutes ago, flexedspoon said:

Hey I am looking to start using this along with the rock crab script I have from you.  Do you know if it has issues with breaking like the rock crabs one does?  I want to run breaks while botting but the bot has issues with taking breaks for the rock crabs one.  Thank you

Hey,

This script also has a system to avoid combat when taking a break. If you'd like to try the script before buying to verify this behaviour for yourself, I'm happy to enable a 24h trial on your account :)

-Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This script also has a system to avoid combat when taking a break. If you'd like to try the script before buying to verify this behaviour for yourself, I'm happy to enable a 24h trial on your account :)

-Apa

I appreciate the  trial offer, I just purchased it.  Going to see if the breaks work for the sand crabs.  It 100% still is not working for rock crabs as I tried it not long ago again.

Edit: sandcrabs also is not walking to a safe zone when in combat when trying to take a break

Also an issue when it world hops when crashed, it will get attacked by crabs but will not attack back even with auto retaliate.  Bot will sit there getting attacked until banned

INFO][Bot #2][12/29 06:10:53 PM]: Walking to safe position.
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:15 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:17 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:19 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:21 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:23 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:25 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:27 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:29 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:31 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:33 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:35 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:37 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!

Edited by flexedspoon

On 12/29/2023 at 11:01 PM, flexedspoon said:

I appreciate the  trial offer, I just purchased it.  Going to see if the breaks work for the sand crabs.  It 100% still is not working for rock crabs as I tried it not long ago again.

Edit: sandcrabs also is not walking to a safe zone when in combat when trying to take a break

Also an issue when it world hops when crashed, it will get attacked by crabs but will not attack back even with auto retaliate.  Bot will sit there getting attacked until banned

INFO][Bot #2][12/29 06:10:53 PM]: Walking to safe position.
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:15 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:17 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:19 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:21 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:23 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:25 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:27 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:29 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:31 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:33 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:35 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!
[ERROR][Bot #2][12/29 06:11:37 PM]: [BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently Under Attack!

Hmm - perhaps something has changed with the break manager API. I will investigate - thank you for letting me know. As for the second point, this is strange - I've not experienced this before. Is this a bug in the game where auto-retaliate doesn't work immediately when you log in? Also, there should be a fail-safe for this case anyway and I'm surprised this isn't working either.

Question: Are you running in mirror mode? I'm wondering if these issues might be specific to that. Worth trying in Stealth Injection and seeing if things are any better with that.

-Apa

On 12/30/2023 at 7:12 AM, Furk said:

Hello, I think the script was not dismissing the random mysterious old man, i was baby sitting script and i noticed he was there for some time next to me, thanks.

Hey - randoms are handled by OSBot rather than the script. I believe they're no longer a problem for botting as they eventually dismiss themselves after a timeout.

-Apa

On 12/31/2023 at 11:43 AM, Apaec said:

Hmm - perhaps something has changed with the break manager API. I will investigate - thank you for letting me know. As for the second point, this is strange - I've not experienced this before. Is this a bug in the game where auto-retaliate doesn't work immediately when you log in? Also, there should be a fail-safe for this case anyway and I'm surprised this isn't working either.

Question: Are you running in mirror mode? I'm wondering if these issues might be specific to that. Worth trying in Stealth Injection and seeing if things are any better with that.

-Apa

Hey - randoms are handled by OSBot rather than the script. I believe they're no longer a problem for botting as they eventually dismiss themselves after a timeout.

-Apa

Hey bro Happy New Years!  I am not using mirror mode, I use stealth injection.  Please try to fix the breaks if possible :) 

It may be a bug as the account does not attack back even with auto retaliate on if it logs in and is attacked right away.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...