APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 8:43 PM, anthonychloeaj said:

does this script have a problem with using iron knives or anything because when i try to set up the script it just keeps logging out, but only does it when im trying to start it with knives

Hey - I'll have to look into this as it could be a nuance with ammo checking (knives are in the hand slot not the usual ammo slot so they are a special case). In general if the script is stopping without you expecting it then I recommend opening the console logger which should display the reason. Let me know if you're still having issues!

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey - I'll have to look into this as it could be a nuance with ammo checking (knives are in the hand slot not the usual ammo slot so they are a special case). In general if the script is stopping without you expecting it then I recommend opening the console logger which should display the reason. Let me know if you're still having issues!

its working now i think maybe an update messed with it a bit last week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 7:22 PM, joseurbe123 said:

Greetings friend, the script is very good and I am happy with it, I would just like to see one day that it has a section to perform tasks for melee, for example: every certain time or indicated level it automatically changes from attack-strength-defense (only for melee)

Hey, cheers for the feedback! A combat task switching system is something I'd like to implement. When I have time to do feature work on the script, I plan to find a nice way to fit this in the UI.

Best,

Apa

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, cheers for the feedback! A combat task switching system is something I'd like to implement. When I have time to do feature work on the script, I plan to find a nice way to fit this in the UI.

Best,

Apa

It would be great and if so, I would love this script even more, I will look forward to that update. :v

• 2 weeks later...