APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

6 hours ago, qwertyyyyy said:

Could i have a trial please

Sure, trial started!

1 hour ago, geobit said:

Okay, how about controlling when we can repot? (BASE+3,4,5,6) So there aren't several bots progressively re-potting at same levels

Repotting is randomised based on a Gaussian distribution, so the exact level at which you pot can be different each time

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

10 hours ago, ownagge said:

May I request a trial please? Also does this script support progressive levelling? 

Hey, sure thing - i've just started a 24h trial on your account. As for progressive levelling, this is not somthing the script currently supports. You will have to manually change attack styles when you want to train a different skill.

-Apa

Got banned a about a week ago on one of my accounts, but that was after multiple people reporting me (had some arguments with people that didn't want to hop whilest I was at that spot for a while, hehe)

Luckily I don't bot on my main account and don't have a lot of value on accounts I bot on so no problemo!

Just to show off that the bot is absolutely worth it, just did a 17 hour long run.

c13b3150d473f782d6bdb4eb9403820b.png.bf4cecce4228805e90ee933046af7b62.png

Edited by luckyluuk23
  • Heart 1

36 minutes ago, luckyluuk23 said:

Got banned a about a week ago on one of my accounts, but that was after multiple people reporting me (had some arguments with people that didn't want to hop whilest I was at that spot for a while, hehe)

Luckily I don't bot on my main account and don't have a lot of value on accounts I bot on so no problemo!

Just to show off that the bot is absolutely worth it, just did a 17 hour long run.

c13b3150d473f782d6bdb4eb9403820b.png.bf4cecce4228805e90ee933046af7b62.png

I'm sorry to hear you got banned - it happens :(

With that said, that's some really impressive progress (1.4M exp in less than a day!)

Thanks for sharing!

Apa

• Like 1

just bought this script bro long time supporter had the rock crabs script umm the sand crab script doesnt wanna world hop it says world hopping moves 3 steps and gets stuck , also another small error i was moving to my spot it wont be aggrsive if the crabs are moving around it will sit in idle mode and waste xp looking like a broken bot.

Edited by famouzrs

9 hours ago, Argonaut said:

Could I have a trial please

Certainly, trial started!

Apa

21 minutes ago, famouzrs said:

just bought this script bro long time supporter had the rock crabs script umm the sand crab script doesnt wanna world hop it says world hopping moves 3 steps and gets stuck , also another small error i was moving to my spot it wont be aggrsive if the crabs are moving around it will sit in idle mode and waste xp looking like a broken bot.

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is there anything logged in the console logger when the script tries to hop? Anything you send me will help determine the root of the problem. Worldhopping is handled by OSBot so any issues with it would have to be patched in a future client revision. As for the second situation, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this as crabs which are 'wandering' have no data in common with the undisturbed ones. As a result, there's no way of telling which 'wandering' crabs are yours. They will reset after 1-2 minutes of wandering though, and this happens rarely enough that will impact exp rates negligibly.

Best

-Apa

(copied reply from PM)

well no one has legit "crashed me yet" but say if i go to a spot that i picked but someone is already there and my status will switch to world hop it will take 3 steps over then just gets stuck on "swittching worlds" doesnt move the mouse try to hop or anything i need someone to crassh me and see if it hops

i didnt see anything in the consel just get stuck on trying to switch worlds with no error but its when i start the script and someone is already at my spot

Edited by famouzrs