APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Like one year ago I used this script so much. I got 99 str with my 75 att pure using this script. Even with bot sessions of a couple hours. Like a few days ago i started using this script again on my obby mauler, after not using this script for almost a year.

Before using it again I scrolled thru this topic. Many posts about people who got banned, so I didnt want to bot more than 1 or 2 hours straight.

I got banned too after using this script for in total like 4/5 hours and each bot session no longer than 2 hours. i litteraly got from 80 to 81 strenght. no more. break settings: 74/28. One time botted for like 2 hours before breaking. the rest around 1 hour straight botting.

(Hop when crashed, short bot session with decent breaks) 

I think one thing what will help is: If using 'hop when crashed'' make an option where the bot doesn't hop instantly when crashed. Many people just go to your spot and know you will step away of it. so they can take your spot and report you for botting. Maybe make an option people can decide how long it takes to hop when crashed.

I really enjoyed your script so I hope this will be featured.

Greetings

9 minutes ago, r3lax4lif3 said:

Like one year ago I used this script so much. I got 99 str with my 75 att pure using this script. Even with bot sessions of a couple hours. Like a few days ago i started using this script again on my obby mauler, after not using this script for almost a year.

Before using it again I scrolled thru this topic. Many posts about people who got banned, so I didnt want to bot more than 1 or 2 hours straight.

I got banned too after using this script for in total like 4/5 hours and each bot session no longer than 2 hours. i litteraly got from 80 to 81 strenght. no more. break settings: 74/28. One time botted for like 2 hours before breaking. the rest around 1 hour straight botting.

(Hop when crashed, short bot session with decent breaks) 

I think one thing what will help is: If using 'hop when crashed'' make an option where the bot doesn't hop instantly when crashed. Many people just go to your spot and know you will step away of it. so they can take your spot and report you for botting. Maybe make an option people can decide how long it takes to hop when crashed.

I really enjoyed your script so I hope this will be featured.

Greetings

Hey,

Thanks for the insight and suggestion. I thought there was a delay for this, but perhaps it's not working for some reason?

I'll look into the code and see what I can do.

-Apa

14 hours ago, troro1 said:

The heck? Not the first time it happened. I fired up the script and loaded my saved settings. This happens every so often. The logs show absolutely nothing too.

Capture.jpg

New Text Document.txt

Hey,

By looking at the logs, it seems the script walked to a safe place to log out. It would either do this for a break, or because you ran out of something (ammo/food/potions/...). As there is no message saying it couldn't find an item, in this case the script was logging out in preparation for a break.

You can change your break settings via the OSBot settings menu. 2 minutes prior to a break, the script will safely log you out. When the break is over, OSBot will log you back in and the script will continue to run. It will not be able to log you back in if OSBot does not know your account details however (if you selected the Default option when choosing an account), so make sure you specify this.

In this screenshot, it looks like OSBot could not successfully log you back in so the script was unable to continue after a break.

Hopefully that clears things up :) if not let me know.

Apa

3 hours ago, geobit said:

Can you add some antiban to this script please?

The script will already randomly move the mouse and camera at the frequency you input. Furthermore, every aspect to game interaction is randomised with a gaussian distribution. Whether or not this makes a difference is for individual users to decide :)

There's nothing more I feel I can add to the script that isn't already there - preventing bans is much more about how you use the bot (and script). Keep sessions short, use generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions and you should be fine.

-Apa

The script will go far enough to guarantee the sand crabs are successfully reset every time - I've experimented with shorter paths in the past and the result was occasional reset fails (which cost a lot more time than running a few tiles further). It is a compromise, however I chose reliability over anything else as that is the most important aspect to a script :)

Apa