APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 3/4/2019 at 7:32 AM, clanffs said:

Don't mean to be a fuckwit but a previous acc got banned for using this and another script. Wanted to iron out the true culprit.

Used this bot for maximum 2 hours a day for five-six days. Some days only a bit over an hour. This acc had B gloves and 90+ mage, fairly old. Got from 59-70 strength and copped a 2 day ban. 

Mirror mode is pretty important in this day and age I guess.

you used this and another script? my friend. I've used this script ALOT but got banned from suicide on accident and left it open all day long. This script is flawless until he updates it again. Then again, sand crabs is a hot spot for most players 

23 hours ago, Turkoize said:

Any idea why the fps drop is so much when used in mirror mode? I don't get this issue with any other scripts :s

Not sure why, are there any errors in the console? If so, I can maybe forward these onto the developers. With that said, mirror mode has always been funny with this script so i'd strongly suggest sticking to Stealth Injection.

-Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Not sure why, are there any errors in the console? If so, I can maybe forward these onto the developers. With that said, mirror mode has always been funny with this script so i'd strongly suggest sticking to Stealth Injection.

-Apa

12 hours ago, clanffs said:

Maybe re-read what I posted mate :)

Mirror mode never again. Learned it the hard way +++

Great script Apa. loveushawty.png

This script is flawless. I've had 2d+ runs with this script and haven't had any problems. I would 10/10 recommend this script.

I've gotten banned once, but it was due to my negligence. New account and I forgot about it training ??.

Using it properly hasn't gotten me any bans whatsoever tho.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, loveushawty said:

Great script Apa. loveushawty.png

This script is flawless. I've had 2d+ runs with this script and haven't had any problems. I would 10/10 recommend this script.

I've gotten banned once, but it was due to my negligence. New account and I forgot about it training ??.

Using it properly hasn't gotten me any bans whatsoever tho.

Woah, those are some massive gains! Thanks for sharing :)

Certainly looks like you've got the $5 worth :D

-Apa

4 hours ago, KaIZO said:

Bought the script,any chance of getting pray flick as a option? Piety is just an insane dmg increase^^

Thanks for the suggestion, i've noted this down although it might be tricky to get it working reliably on all systems (prayer flicking is delicate so it would mean low-cpu mode wouldn't work, and high network latency would be an issue). Can't make any promises, but i'll experiment with the feasibility of it and go from there :)

-Apa

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the suggestion, i've noted this down although it might be tricky to get it working reliably on all systems (prayer flicking is delicate so it would mean low-cpu mode wouldn't work, and high network latency would be an issue). Can't make any promises, but i'll experiment with the feasibility of it and go from there :)

-Apa

Thanks alot,hope it works out ,but still the script is awesome! 

• Like 1