APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, Frankfurt said:

How do I prevent the bot from hoping when someone runs past?

Hmm, this shouldn't happen - the crash manager system won't instantly hop when it sees someone else in your spot, it will continuously re-check over a period of time until it thinks that player is crashing you. Hopefully what you experienced would have been an isolated incident caused by a player who exhibited crasher-like behaviour. Please let me know if this happens again :)

Apa

On 1/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, Apaec said:

Hmm, this shouldn't happen - the crash manager system won't instantly hop when it sees someone else in your spot, it will continuously re-check over a period of time until it thinks that player is crashing you. Hopefully what you experienced would have been an isolated incident caused by a player who exhibited crasher-like behaviour. Please let me know if this happens again :)

Apa

Hey APA, 

Thanks for the response. Every time I afk train in a spot and someone enters or walks past that 'square' area it automatically leaves that postition and hops.

1 hour ago, dinkleberg said:

Bot isn't hopping worlds when crashed. It idles in safe spot until the person leaves.

1 hour ago, Pew999 said:

My bot doesn't want to hop a world

1 hour ago, brian8771 said:

Stuck on world hopping. help?

Hi all,

There was a game update today, please be patient while the developers update the client to be compatible with this.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/boxing-mechanics-and-lots-of-fixes?oldschool=1

Thanks

Apa

36 minutes ago, chipskylark1 said:

was going to ask for a 24 hour trial but you have it posted right at the top lmao, will be buying if it does as well as it shows!

Hey,

Not sure what you mean - i'd be more than happy to give you a 24h trial so you can give it a go :)

Just please be aware of the game update today, you can expect all scripts to potentially have issues prior to the client being updated.

Apa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brian8771 said:

Does this support crabs in caves?

Thanks APA!

I'm on trial right now. Is it possible to extend another 24 hrs? Haven't got to use it with client down. 

Hey,

Unfortunately the script doesn't support the caves just yet. The client should hopefully be back up and running, so i've just started a fresh 24h trial on your account. GL! :)

-Apa

Maybe this is a good idea. when i use the not mutch used 2 crab spots i can kill them to fast but i dont want to be bothered with 3 or 4 crab spots because of al the crashing and hopping. maybe you can make it so it walks to a nearby crab in the meantime and walk back to the spot? Would be getting a little more xp per hour but might be easy for ppl to recognize bots?