APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

I was unpatient and i bought the script. And im missing a few things. I'd like to use prayer, but theres no option for that. even i can make it bring super restores.

Also, non-botting players can tell if youre botting if they just stand under you in your spot. If you have hop worlds if crash enabled, you will simply move out of the spot and hop worlds. Even if you were there first. Maybe add something that makes the bot not hop unless the other player stays there for 2-3 minutes ?

I dont know, i've not got much experience botting. Just a suggestion.

Edit; Also when resetting, the bots just clicks on the ground, 3 steps, then waits a sec, then takes 3 more steps. It should use the map for efficient walking. 

Would also be really nice if you added planning for the leveling. Like when i hit 60 attack i want to train strength to 70. And maybe make it start using the dragon scimitar that i've got in bank/and or inventory

Edited by Ruudii

29 minutes ago, Ruudii said:

I was unpatient and i bought the script. And im missing a few things. I'd like to use prayer, but theres no option for that. even i can make it bring super restores.

Also, non-botting players can tell if youre botting if they just stand under you in your spot. If you have hop worlds if crash enabled, you will simply move out of the spot and hop worlds. Even if you were there first. Maybe add something that makes the bot not hop unless the other player stays there for 2-3 minutes ?

I dont know, i've not got much experience botting. Just a suggestion.

Edit; Also when resetting, the bots just clicks on the ground, 3 steps, then waits a sec, then takes 3 more steps. It should use the map for efficient walking. 

Would also be really nice if you added planning for the leveling. Like when i hit 60 attack i want to train strength to 70. And maybe make it start using the dragon scimitar that i've got in bank/and or inventory

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. The prayer idea is interesting - since potions are so expensive I never thought people would train with prayers active, i'll investigate the feasibility of this. For now i'd just suggest training with potions - super combat potions are probably the best, but if you are on a budget then normal combat potions are good enough.

As for hopping, you're right - this is not ideal. I've added a 'combined force attack/hop' mode to my list of things to do.

With regards to switching gear on milestones, this seems like an unnecessary over complication which could lead to more problems than it would solve - manually upgrading your gear every now and then is not too much effort and users seldom run the script for long enough to regularly pass a milestone anyway!

Thanks again for the ideas,

Apa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. The prayer idea is interesting - since potions are so expensive I never thought people would train with prayers active, i'll investigate the feasibility of this. For now i'd just suggest training with potions - super combat potions are probably the best, but if you are on a budget then normal combat potions are good enough.

As for hopping, you're right - this is not ideal. I've added a 'combined force attack/hop' mode to my list of things to do.

With regards to switching gear on milestones, this seems like an unnecessary over complication which could lead to more problems than it would solve - manually upgrading your gear every now and then is not too much effort and users seldom run the script for long enough to regularly pass a milestone anyway!

Thanks again for the ideas,

Apa

Ok, i just realised theres an altar north-east of the bank, hahah

Maybe you could add the posibility of praying at the altar when resetting ? 
That would be really nice!!

• Like 1

I used this bot for about 8 hours on daytime. I had like 7 breaks. each for 10-25minutes.
Now im banned

Edit; I guess you should focus on anti-botting behaviour instead of adding new content. 
A low content bot with good human behaviour is better than a bot with high content whats less human-like. Because if the users getting banned, they will stop using your bot. 

Edit; It was actually only 2 day temporarily ban, because i got detected so fast i believe. 

Edited by Ruudii

34 minutes ago, Ruudii said:

I used this bout for about 8 hours on daytime. I had like 7 breaks. each for 10-25minutes.
Now im banned

Edit; I guess you should focus on anti-botting behaviour instead of adding new content. 
A low content bot with good human behaviour is better than a bot with high content whats less human-like. Because if the users getting banned, they will stop using your bot. 

Hey,

Sorry to hear this, although that is a very brave botting schedule! I'd advise considering all scripts and bots as equally dangerous - you're never safe when your botting, as it breaches the OSRS rules. Sadly there's not much that I can do to prevent this as of course detecting robots is far easier than creating humans (hence captchas work!) - it is down to you to 'bot safe'. Keep sessions short, use very generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions. I personally avoid botting for more than 15-30 minutes consecutively, and try not to exceed 2 hours of botting per day. Being cautious like this has allowed me to (admittedly over a significant period of time) train multiple accounts to high levels while receiving minimal bans.

Hopefully you're not put off botting in the future, if you're careful it can be very fruitful!

-Apa

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scarmacro said:

Just bought the bot and been using for a bit. I think it would be great if the bot switched up pathing to reset the aggro. Maybe rotate the pathing to go to the bank, trees, and other places nearby. Always going to the exact same spot in the tress seems very suspicious.

Thanks, great script.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback - the path is randomised internally with the OSBot path walker, however the destination region is indeed the same. That being said, most players I know follow the same approximate route to reset, they don't walk a different direction each time!

Apa

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback - the path is randomised internally with the OSBot path walker, however the destination region is indeed the same. That being said, most players I know follow the same approximate route to reset, they don't walk a different direction each time!

Apa

That's true, maybe use 3-5 random squares next to eachother as destination? Still loving the script :)