APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, Satire said:

When this script gets crashed it's very bot-like. 

Suggestions:

• When force attacking wait until the crab you're killing has died before returning to the original tile (this is if there's a crab under you it will spam click between the crab and the spot)
  • Square attack range needs to be extended and further more for people using magic/range as if someone lures the crabs outside of your 3x3 the bot will just stand there and do nothing

Other than that running good so far. :) 

Thanks for this - i've got the first one on my list of things to look into. I'm still trying to come up with a neat solution for this that doesn't interfere with the current way the script behaves when it is not crashed. As for the second one, I don't think most players will try to exploit this specifically, however it is a good point and I would like to do something about this in the future. 

55 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

Just wanted to say that this bot is well worth the $5. Been botting for 10-12 hours a day with breaks. no bans.

Great to hear this, thanks for your custom and glad the script has worked out worthwhile for you :)

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for this - i've got the first one on my list of things to look into. I'm still trying to come up with a neat solution for this that doesn't interfere with the current way the script behaves when it is not crashed. As for the second one, I don't think most players will try to exploit this specifically, however it is a good point and I would like to do something about this in the future. 

Great to hear this, thanks for your custom and glad the script has worked out worthwhile for you :)

For the 2nd suggestion, all it takes is 1 player to do it for you to receive a ban but I don't think either of the suggestions are too hard to implement. Also could you please add an option to just AFK at the particular location for now if you get crashed, thanks.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, Satire said:

For the 2nd suggestion, all it takes is 1 player to do it for you to receive a ban but I don't think either of the suggestions are too hard to implement. Also could you please add an option to just AFK at the particular location for now if you get crashed, thanks.

This is a really good idea, I didn't think of this as a response to being crashed. I'll add this to my list of things to do. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Apa

On 12/28/2018 at 6:24 PM, Drager said:

Hey I don't see that a trial was activated for me.

Hey,

I just checked and i've got no record of an auth on your account so you're right, a trial was never activated. I probably missed your request ?

I've just actviated a fresh trial on your account.

Apa

On 12/28/2018 at 10:19 PM, Blastoid said:

No point in running any sand crab scripts on mirrored, the bot will continuously run back and forth refreshing for no reason & get you banned. Your better off taking the risk with stealth injection which actually works...

Hey,

Unfortunately mirror mode doesn't support this script, for more info check out the section 'Things to consider before buying/trying'. I wouldn't be so sure that Stealth injection is more risky - it is much more reliable and less resource intensive also!

Best

Apa

On 12/30/2018 at 5:27 PM, xBow said:

Can I have trial?

11 hours ago, Minted said:

Could I get a trial please?

Hi both, trials have been activated :) Thanks for stopping by and happy new year!!

49 minutes ago, jaass said:

What happens if script is banking and at the same time some1 walks near by ur spot and took crabs away from there and then the script goes back to the spot? I found my account just standing on the west 1 in the morning and crabs were walking around so have it been there long time doing nothing?

Hey jaass,

There's nothing that the script can do to attack these wandering crabs, as there is nothing that uniquely identifies these as your own. However, after 2 minutes of wandering, these crabs will return to their original position, so your account would not have been standing still for more than 2 minutes :)

-Apa

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey jaass,

There's nothing that the script can do to attack these wandering crabs, as there is nothing that uniquely identifies these as your own. However, after 2 minutes of wandering, these crabs will return to their original position, so your account would not have been standing still for more than 2 minutes :)

-Apa

thanks for ur info :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi both, trials have been activated :) Thanks for stopping by and happy new year!!

Hey jaass,

-Apa

Thank you for the trial! Really enjoying the script so far :D, happy new year too.

• Heart 1