APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

14 hours ago, typhoon94 said:

I would like to trial this script to see how well it works ,because if it goes good ill definitely spend on it

11 hours ago, Sickkiee said:

Trial pls

1 hour ago, Risinglight said:

I liked this, can I have a trial?

All trials activated, thanks for showing interest :)

Apa

18 hours ago, typhoon94 said:

Hey Apec I dont see the script popping up in the client ? is there something im doing incorrectly?

Hey,

For some reason your particular trial request didn't go through - I've set you up with a 48h trial to compensate for the delay. Sorry about that!

Apa

15 hours ago, fieresoes said:

Hello buddy 1 question i need vip for this script? maybe i will buy it this week the script thx for the info thumbs up!

Hey :) 

You don't need VIP for this, it is available to all users for a one-time fee. Cheers!

Apa

Vouch for this script, got me 70/70/70 melle stats

Apa I just noticed a sand crab that I was figting teleport away a few tiles.

I think( I was fighting sand crab, then it teleported 7 tiles north, and went dormant there)

My charater turned to face it and stopped fighting. I think this is a new subtle anti-bot technique. This was on Sand Crab isle.

This also could of been lag, with my charater returning from a refresh (tailing sand crabs following/attacking, and returning.)

Something to look into.

Edited by z10n
  • Heart 1

After todays update, the script wont reset the crabs. Is someone else experiencing the same thing?

EDIT; Tried other spots, did the same thing. Seems it wont even eat/pot.

EDIT2: Script is working again perfectly, there was a problem with osbot client after osrs update.

Edited by Vuuts

@Vuuts

3 hours ago, dnck420 said:

yeah same problem here

9 minutes ago, its zealous said:

script not working for me just stays at the location and doesn't move to spot nor do anything when i even activate it at the spot i basically have to afk myself...making this script useless. Did work before today.

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a heads up that Runescape had an update so all scripts are down until OSBot can update its client. We're all on the same boat. Sorry for the temporary bad news. ?

• Like 3