APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, Dragonsbreath said:

is it just me ? or does it occur everyone 

when ever it wants to hope it keeps clicking on the box where it should stand and then click away then it goes back to the location of sandcrabs then it goes away it happens 3 -4 times then it logs out to hop .. 

my account got banned from this 

Solution is to force attack instead of hop. and disable breaks.

Also APA, the scripts tile clicking needs to be more accurate. As Dragons said, it is kinda spammy and semi-botlike when it tries to walk to the primary training tile.

(Might miss, click correctly, then walk out again, because it didnt wait and see its *already* on the correct tile.)

& the bot needs to wait longer before sipping the 2nd potion. (increase sleep between pots)

Update: I'm getting 62k xp/ph (using super atk & str pots)

Edited by z10n

11 hours ago, Dragonsbreath said:

is it just me ? or does it occur everyone 

when ever it wants to hope it keeps clicking on the box where it should stand and then click away then it goes back to the location of sandcrabs then it goes away it happens 3 -4 times then it logs out to hop .. 

my account got banned from this 

Hey,

This doesn't seem to happen for me - it sounds like it might be related to mirror mode. Are you using mirror mode?

Apa

7 hours ago, z10n said:

Solution is to force attack instead of hop. and disable breaks.

Also APA, the scripts tile clicking needs to be more accurate. As Dragons said, it is kinda spammy and semi-botlike when it tries to walk to the primary training tile.

(Might miss, click correctly, then walk out again, because it didnt wait and see its *already* on the correct tile.)

& the bot needs to wait longer before sipping the 2nd potion. (increase sleep between pots)

Update: I'm getting 62k xp/ph (using super atk & str pots)

Hey,

Sadly there's not much I can do about misclicks since they can be caused by a multitude of unfixable things such as cpu throttling and network latency fluctuations. As for sipping multiple potions, this is now on my backlog of things to work on, thank you for reminding me :)

Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This doesn't seem to happen for me - it sounds like it might be related to mirror mode. Are you using mirror mode?

Apa

Hey,

Sadly there's not much I can do about misclicks since they can be caused by a multitude of unfixable things such as cpu throttling and network latency fluctuations. As for sipping multiple potions, this is now on my backlog of things to work on, thank you for reminding me :)

Apa

no im not using Mirror mode 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, z10n said:

The bot clicked the correct training tile, and instalty clicked a nearby tile. This is not necessary. It can wait 5 seconds after clicking the training tile and observing where the character goes/ends up.

Thank you.

Hey,

As I mentioned, there's not much I can do about precision clicking stuff (all the interaction code is under the hood of the client anyway). You may find that an improved connection and/or a higher memory allocation will improve/prevent this for you.

Best

Apa

1 hour ago, oldt1m3r1 said:

Works really well.
But for some reason special attack has stopped working.

I have tried changing settings around but doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Other than that, its been flawless.
Nice work

The script should special attack when you're at a full bar. Make sure you have a weapon with a valid special attack, then check the 'special attack' option in the UI and everything should work :)

Glad it is working well for you -good luck!

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

The script should special attack when you're at a full bar. Make sure you have a weapon with a valid special attack, then check the 'special attack' option in the UI and everything should work :)

Glad it is working well for you -good luck!

Apa

Yeah it used to work perfectly.
I changed some settings relating to randomness and idling off screen and it stopped, even when changed back.
The spec option is checked. I have a weapon with an available spec, same weapon that used to work.

Just doesn't use it anymore.

Happy to share pics/footage/setup or anything if interested in looking further.

*edit* - Looks like I spoke to soon. Came back to watch some more and special attack bar is down, so I guess its speccing again

Edited by oldt1m3r1
Spoke to soon

7 minutes ago, oldt1m3r1 said:

Yeah it used to work perfectly.
I changed some settings relating to randomness and idling off screen and it stopped, even when changed back.
The spec option is checked. I have a weapon with an available spec, same weapon that used to work.

Just doesn't use it anymore.

Happy to share pics/footage/setup or anything if interested in looking further.

*edit* - Looks like I spoke to soon. Came back to watch some more and special attack bar is down, so I guess its speccing again

Hmm, that inconsistency is very odd. Glad it's working now, hopefully it stays that way. Not sure what the issue could have been!

Apa

Script not working i started at the bank and it dont do anything 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 02:13:16 PM]: Registered two gaussian-random input movement events.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 02:13:16 PM]: Movement event frequency: 320274ms, deviation: 106758ms
[ERROR][Bot #1][09/20 02:13:17 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSpellSelected()Z
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Magic.isSpellSelected(uh:229)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.iiIIIiiIIIII(oo:157)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.getMenuIndex(oo:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.getMenuIndex(oo:81)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$1.condition(gp:13)
    at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep.sleep(wj:278)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iiIIIiiIIIII(gp:245)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(gp:430)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(uo:117)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(uo:204)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ag:428)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.iiIIIiiIIIII(rn:1004)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(rn:1238)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(rn:1232)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(rn:1044)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.g.aUX.I(sb:102)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.d.com1.I(h:23)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.core.Main.onLoop(ab:267)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(we:242)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)