APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 8/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, buddy40408 said:

The bot keeps clicking back and forth from different tabs for no reason and doesnt stop how can i fix this?

Hey,

Sounds like you may have enabled the special attack option in the GUI even though your weapon doesn't have a special attack. Try disabling the special attack option in the UI and let me know if that solves your problem!

14 hours ago, bibigever1 said:

Hey Apa, I have been running the script for a few hours a day since i bought it and i'm happy to say its working flawlessly!

Is it possible to add an option to loot caskets? thanks

Glad the script is working well - I was going to add an option for this but caskets are pretty worthless (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Casket)

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sounds like you may have enabled the special attack option in the GUI even though your weapon doesn't have a special attack. Try disabling the special attack option in the UI and let me know if that solves your problem!

Glad the script is working well - I was going to add an option for this but caskets are pretty worthless (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Casket)

Is it safe to set the bot to keep attacking the sandcrab if someone is trying to crash? I feel like you're more likely to get reported for botting if someone can't make you leave.

Edited by Steven Jay

13 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

Is it safe to set the bot to keep attacking the sandcrab if someone is trying to crash? I feel like you're more likely to get reported for botting if someone can't make you leave.

It's never safe to bot - As bankerkrak said, it's worth babysitting, especially when human interaction is in question.

If you're worried about player reports then i'd recommend setting the 'hop if crashed' option!

Apa

5 hours ago, theodt said:

Can you make it so when i right click on an item in inventory configuration it deletes it? 

That way i dont have to redo the whole inventory or make it so you can save multiple configurations?

I'd like to add this but it's not as simple as it sounds! I'll take a look at the code and see if I can find a neat way of doing this but I cannot make any guarentees. Thanks for the suggestion

Apa

Edited by Apaec

20 hours ago, fulli d0wned said:

Today as I've been attempting to start the sand crabs script, it keeps saying: "Random Solver: resizable mode solver" and slicks the settings, and sits. I'm not sure what the issue is, all settings both in game and in script are the same. Any thoughts? Thanks

Same thing is happening to me. DO NOT USE BOT UNTIL ITS FIXED.