APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Apaec, I closed my client before checking the logs like an idiot. Basically I left the room for 10 min while I was using your Sand Crab script on Crab Claw Isle and when I came back I was logged out with the script still running. I log in and I noticed I'm still on the tile where the crabs would aggro me except the crabs were non-aggro and my HP was really low, lower than where the bot would normally consume food. Any idea what might have happened? I'm a little nervous now and hoping I don't get banned.

bought script, one thing this script does well: annoy virgin pvmmers when their spot that they had week ago is taken and they try crash it back :D botted about 15 hrs now and no bans. left acc to spot with login timer for a whole day without any issues. once i watched it stand for like 3 mins before re aggroing and loading inv is kinda weird sometimes.

13 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

There is a dungeon next to the Woodcutting Guild. Once you are inside the dungeon it is called "Crabclaw Caves" it is by far the best spot for sandcrabs. Im purchasing your script please make this area work.

Hey,

I didn't know about this place, seems to be a new addition from the new quest. I'll check it out when I have some free time :)

56 minutes ago, SethMek said:

Apaec, I closed my client before checking the logs like an idiot. Basically I left the room for 10 min while I was using your Sand Crab script on Crab Claw Isle and when I came back I was logged out with the script still running. I log in and I noticed I'm still on the tile where the crabs would aggro me except the crabs were non-aggro and my HP was really low, lower than where the bot would normally consume food. Any idea what might have happened? I'm a little nervous now and hoping I don't get banned.

Hey,

I'm not sure what happened, perhaps your connection dropped? I wouldn't worry though - if you were banned, you wouldn't have been able to log back in.

Apa

On 8/7/2018 at 3:10 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

I didn't know about this place, seems to be a new addition from the new quest. I'll check it out when I have some free time :)

Hey,

I'm not sure what happened, perhaps your connection dropped? I wouldn't worry though - if you were banned, you wouldn't have been able to log back in.

Apa

Can I send you a direct message? I have a few ideas on how to make this a much more efficent script

12 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

Can I send you a direct message? I have a few ideas on how to make this a much more efficent script

Sure

11 hours ago, cydrex said:

best script money can buy. just pop it on at morning and come back at night and see gains :)

krT03HL.png

Wew, awesome gains indeed! Glad the script is working well and best of luck with your account :)

3 hours ago, mrhowieman said:

always been a a1 script thanks op

<3

Just now, cydrex said:

overal ive made 2m+ xp with this script in 4 days, now it seems to be on steroids cursor movement is way more aggressive, was last update somehow bad?

Looks like there was a game update today, maybe that could be the cause? Odd behaviour / crashes are to be expected after game updates - these will be ironed out after the developers update the client.

-Apa