APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, boispro said:

Apaec Ive used this for countless hours but have gotten a couple accounts banned (one was my fault) in last 2 months. Would you reccomend  mirror mode or injection? Also do you reccomend mouse movements offscreen or on? 

One of the most stable scripts ive used in years and years of botting.

In terms of bans, I don't think any options in the UI will save you! In my experience, it's much more about how you bot, rather than which client/script/script options you use. I personally stick to stealth injection as it's less resource intensive and much more reliable, and bot with the assumption that jagex has already flagged my account. I keep sessions short (no more than 1h/day) and play legit inbetween sessions. May as well keep mouse movements on - why not.

Hope that was helpful, here's a handy thread to read if you haven't done so already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

-Apa

6 hours ago, Batman The Dark said:

Hello there I just got back to botting and I saw this script and I was wondering if I could trial this as stated in the 1st page.

6 hours ago, Batman The Dark said:

Hello I posted on your rock crab script and I was wondering if I could try the free trial before  I decide to buy?

Trial activated!

18 minutes ago, G2K said:

Hey, how do I make it so it doesnt log out every 5 minutes?

Hey,

If you open the console logger, this is where the script logs all the useful information (e.g a reason for why the script has stopped)

Please give this a read and hopefully it will answer your question - if not, let me know!

Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

If you open the console logger, this is where the script logs all the useful information (e.g a reason for why the script has stopped)

Please give this a read and hopefully it will answer your question - if not, let me know!

Apa

[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 09:38:32 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 09:38:37 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Thank you, it seems to be that^, it re logs back in which is fine, but having to do that every 5-10 minutes is pretty annoying