APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

13 minutes ago, Signatures said:

@Apaec

I know I asked this a long time ago idr if you answered it or not. Anyway to get TTNL added somewhere to this? And what about profiles, can that be added aswell?

This is on my to-do list. I've been super busy working on updates to my altar script and rock crabs script that I forgot to get around to adding this. I will look at getting this done for you at some point in the near future. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Master00j said:

Could it be possible to add "train till level x and then switch to other style" Would be awseome ^^

This script is just amazing never got banned/never had issues with it. 

Cheers!

This is something I want to do, but i've just got to find a nice way to incorporate it into the gui. It's on my to-do list though! Thanks for reminding me :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

This is on my to-do list. I've been super busy working on updates to my altar script and rock crabs script that I forgot to get around to adding this. I will look at getting this done for you at some point in the near future. Thanks!

This is something I want to do, but i've just got to find a nice way to incorporate it into the gui. It's on my to-do list though! Thanks for reminding me :)

your àltar script is working flawless for me althougt it would be nice that it auto reconizes if there is any house open.

• Like 1

Hello!,

I'm unsure if this issue has been brought up yet but while I run my script to train in the East 4 location (where there are 4 sand crab spawns) once the crabs become un-aggro the bot just stands there.  Is there a solution to this or maybe I've click an option I shouldn't have? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

40 minutes ago, RSOS said:

Hello!,

I'm unsure if this issue has been brought up yet but while I run my script to train in the East 4 location (where there are 4 sand crab spawns) once the crabs become un-aggro the bot just stands there.  Is there a solution to this or maybe I've click an option I shouldn't have? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

It should reset the sand crabs by running north - If you have the 'random delay before refreshing' option checked, it will wait a little while before resetting. Perhaps this is the delay that you're experiencing?

-Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

It should reset the sand crabs by running north - If you have the 'random delay before refreshing' option checked, it will wait a little while before resetting. Perhaps this is the delay that you're experiencing?

-Apa

I did have 'random delay before refreshing' option check.  Once it was un-checked things worked out.  Thank you again!

54 minutes ago, RSOS said:

I did have 'random delay before refreshing' option check.  Once it was un-checked things worked out.  Thank you again!

Thought that might be the case! The delay shouldn't be too long (i'd have to check the code, but it shouldn't exceed 20s or so) - it's designed to simulate an afking player returning to the tab after a duration.

Best

Apa

6 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Thought that might be the case! The delay shouldn't be too long (i'd have to check the code, but it shouldn't exceed 20s or so) - it's designed to simulate an afking player returning to the tab after a duration.

Best

Apa

I'm not to sure if it was just me, but the delay seemed to exceed the max idle time allowed in game thus making the game log me out.

13 hours ago, RSOS said:

I'm not to sure if it was just me, but the delay seemed to exceed the max idle time allowed in game thus making the game log me out.

As signatures said, it should log back in and continue where it left of :)

It is supposed to be an AFK-simulating delay, I think it's pretty common for AFK players to be logged out for inactivity, no?

Apa

41 minutes ago, Sir axis said:

I am having trouble on the claw island 8, every time it starts, it says its on a break and it simply walks to a safe location and stands there until it logs out. I don't know if I am doing anything wrong, but would like some help. Cheers

Hey,

Sounds like you've got your break time set really low?

This is the 'safe break' system kicking in, which only starts 2 minutes before a break would start. It will walk you to a safe position so the sand crabs are not aggro and you can safely log out for your scheduled break.

-Apa