APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, bruce eadle said:

used it once for 1.20hrs 

tried to reset it and its just logging me out straight away any ideas?

Hey

If you're running into problems where the script stops and you're not sure why, open the console logger. Whenever the script stops it will log the reason there, so hopefully you should be able to act on it!

Best

Apa

On 1/26/2018 at 12:50 PM, imschwaggy said:

for some reason ban rate is increased. just got banned on 3 accounts after ~6hrs each, luckily 2 are only 2 day banned. but yeah. before i was able to suicide 20-36hr botting sessions with this flawlessly. beware people. safe botting.

Im having same issue i botted 99 str very fast on my old account now i get banned after 2-3 4 hour sessions 

8 hours ago, RDM said:

Looks like you're on top of bugs or any issues for this script so I decided to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Cheers!

Currently working on fixing one minor pathing issue on CCI, and looking to add a new worldhopping feature. That being said, i'm currently having local image problems which seem to have been caused by recent OSBot updates so updates are on pause until I figure out what the problem is.

-Apa

• Like 2

3 features that would be really good to have, in order of importance

1: Switching between different attack type for str/def/att leveling - pretty crazy that this isnt already in the bot
2: Item switching for upgrade when reaching a certain level etc
3: The ability to check 1-3 locations before switching world - makes it way less botlike and doesn't spam switch worlds ( way more efficient ) 

Edited by Sia

On 2/4/2018 at 12:26 AM, Jauleiouskr said:

Thoughts on adding skill goals to switch between combat styles when certain levels are met?

11 hours ago, Sia said:

3 features that would be really good to have, in order of importance

1: Switching between different attack type for str/def/att leveling - pretty crazy that this isnt already in the bot
2: Item switching for upgrade when reaching a certain level etc
3: The ability to check 1-3 locations before switching world - makes it way less botlike and doesn't spam switch worlds ( way more efficient ) 

Hi guys - thanks for the suggestions!

The leveling stuff is something that i'd like to add in the future, however I haven't yet found a neat way to add it to the UI.

I think i'll most likely have to make it a pop-up menu if I do add it. We'll see!

9 hours ago, frictional said:

What is this hardcoded positions? Is this a joke, please make the script grab the current players position instead.

Hey frictional

Not sure what you mean but there's no jokes around here. The script is designed to replicate the most common play styles at sand crabs and by far the most prominent is 'afk-ing' at a sand crab cluster position. There was previously a 'roaming' option but that was removed / grandfathered out since it was so rarely used and interfered with other players/botters.

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hi guys - thanks for the suggestions!

The leveling stuff is something that i'd like to add in the future, however I haven't yet found a neat way to add it to the UI.

I think i'll most likely have to make it a pop-up menu if I do add it. We'll see!

Hey frictional

Not sure what you mean but there's no jokes around here. The script is designed to replicate the most common play styles at sand crabs and by far the most prominent is 'afk-ing' at a sand crab cluster position. There was previously a 'roaming' option but that was removed / grandfathered out since it was so rarely used and interfered with other players/botters.

"Roaming option", this is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the spots that are available in this script are hardcoded, instead of grabbing the current players position and making that into the "afk-zone" I have to select between 8-10 options that 100 other people are using too. Not all spots are even implemented its a joke.

7 hours ago, frictional said:

"Roaming option", this is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the spots that are available in this script are hardcoded, instead of grabbing the current players position and making that into the "afk-zone" I have to select between 8-10 options that 100 other people are using too. Not all spots are even implemented its a joke.

Heya!

Sorry that you're not happy about this :(. In all, there are 19 supported spots, including all those with 2 or more spawns. I'm not sure why you'd want to train at any other (singular spawn) positions.

The benefit to having all locations predefined is that it allows for more reliable pathing, refreshing and banking. With a custom spot chooser, you would lose this reliability and be forced to use the webwalking system. Also, it's slower to set up.

Hope this addresses your concerns

Apa