APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Anyone else's script just run to the bank and logout?

I tried it with two different setups, one with ranging and range pots and one with melee. Used this script over 100 hours and it has worked perfectly, no idea why it's doing this now.

EDIT: Script works perfectly, the problem was that my HP wasn't full and the script was getting confused and just logging out.

Edited by topezmelee
Fixed

This script works very well for unattended botting, but I've encountered a few issues with attended botting. I've found that the ad that appears every few minutes covers the chat window. Regardless of the input mode (no mouse, no mouse/keyboard, or allow mouse/keyboard), input is allowed from both the mouse and keyboard. This means I can't close the advertisement to see the chat window, as the clicks go to the game.

I believe the input selector not working as intended is probably a client problem, but I don't know if the ad is from the script or the client. The repeated advertisement is exceptionally annoying. If anything, I'll never touch the thing it's advertising just because of the inconvenience its presence causes. Is it possible to disable the advertisement that covers the chat window upon starting the script from re-appearing every few minutes? If we close the ad, we've seen it, it has served its purpose, and we don't need to be reminded every few minutes.

I'd appreciate some assistance in understanding the source of this repetitive nuisance ad and I'd really appreciate assistance with a resolution.

Edited by Faix

29 minutes ago, Faix said:

This script works very well for unattended botting, but I've encountered a few issues with attended botting. I've found that the ad that appears every few minutes covers the chat window. Regardless of the input mode (no mouse, no mouse/keyboard, or allow mouse/keyboard), input is allowed from both the mouse and keyboard. This means I can't close the advertisement to see the chat window, as the clicks go to the game.

I believe the input selector not working as intended is probably a client problem, but I don't know if the ad is from the script or the client. The repeated advertisement is exceptionally annoying. If anything, I'll never touch the thing it's advertising just because of the inconvenience its presence causes. Is it possible to disable the advertisement that covers the chat window upon starting the script from re-appearing every few minutes? If we close the ad, we've seen it, it has served its purpose, and we don't need to be reminded every few minutes.

I'd appreciate some assistance in understanding the source of this repetitive nuisance ad and I'd really appreciate assistance with a resolution.

Purchasing CUP for a fee will give you a handful of free scripts and REMOVE ADS.

5 hours ago, Str8up said:

can i get a trial?

Sure, done!

3 hours ago, topezmelee said:

Anyone else's script just run to the bank and logout?

I tried it with two different setups, one with ranging and range pots and one with melee. Used this script over 100 hours and it has worked perfectly, no idea why it's doing this now.

EDIT: Script works perfectly, the problem was that my HP wasn't full and the script was getting confused and just logging out.

Hmm, yea. if you're not using food then just make sure your HP is full otherwise the script will run to the bank and make sure you safely log out (this is not the script getting confused, it is a built-in fail-safe which makes sure you don't die if you leave the script running but accidentally forget to configure it with food!)

Apa

3 hours ago, ZeusDezov said:

Definitely got some type of issue now, it just afks for a long ass time sometimes and stands there.

My settings

gJwt7UOJRHmJlZU8pfY4NA.png

Some screen

9W74eef4RNa0MAQWfT-8qQ.png

Not sure why it does this, or maybe I am fucking it up but I am now using stealth injection instead of mirror.

I can't see any problems with your setup, the script seems to be running fine for me. Hopefully the switch to SI will fix it for you, since mirror is pretty buggy atm.

Apa

1 hour ago, Faix said:

Hey!

I understand the struggle :(

Yes, the ad is an OSBot thing (No way would I load the script with ads, especially if it's premium!). The ads show up no matter which script you're running - I'm not sure why you're unable to disable it though. Does re-starting the client help? :/

Also the input changer is client handled, as re the start, stop and pause buttons etc. If you're still having problems, perhaps someone in the chatbox might be able to help?

-Apa

28 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey!

I understand the struggle :(

Yes, the ad is an OSBot thing (No way would I load the script with ads, especially if it's premium!). The ads show up no matter which script you're running - I'm not sure why you're unable to disable it though. Does re-starting the client help? :/

Also the input changer is client handled, as re the start, stop and pause buttons etc. If you're still having problems, perhaps someone in the chatbox might be able to help?

-Apa

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the clarification. Restarting the client helps, but it breaks very quickly (~15 minutes) and it has been happening for the past week or so.

I'll see if anyone can shed some light on it.

• Like 1

@apaec

I know what the issue is now! It's where the sand crabs run off from you logging out etc.. and then the bot will just stand there waiting like an idiot and keep logging back in... to find the sand crabs won't re-spawn as the crabs are running around like free children.

21 minutes ago, ZeusDezov said:

@apaec

I know what the issue is now! It's where the sand crabs run off from you logging out etc.. and then the bot will just stand there waiting like an idiot and keep logging back in... to find the sand crabs won't re-spawn as the crabs are running around like free children.

Hmm, they should return to their place after 1 min and 30 seconds though, right? Unfortunately there's seemingly no way to tell which 'popped up' crab is yours so there's not much I can do to fix this :( Hopefully it doesn't happen too often!

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, they should return to their place after 1 min and 30 seconds though, right? Unfortunately there's seemingly no way to tell which 'popped up' crab is yours so there's not much I can do to fix this :( Hopefully it doesn't happen too often!

Maybe you can add a check to see if there is any attack after x minute/login, then make it change worlds? That would fix it surely.

31 minutes ago, ZeusDezov said:

Maybe you can add a check to see if there is any attack after x minute/login, then make it change worlds? That would fix it surely.

I could, but is it really worth it to risk the spot for waiting 1min 30 sec? It's a tradeoff really. I might do some tests, see if I can find a better solution. Thanks for letting me know!