APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

I set realistic breaks as if I were actually training myself. 1-1.5 hour bot time with 20-35 minute breaks. I also use pots to just switch things up. Also, don't bot for 6-8 hours and then log on and play for 2-3 hours. I like to just bot and stop Runescape for the day. Also, don't click on spots with high popularity. It'll probably cause the bot to hop more often or increase the chance of having players try to talk to you. I also put my private chat to off in case any of my friends try to PM me. Don't wear swag gear or else players might come up and give you a compliment or ask the price of whatever item you have on. 

I've leveled my strength from 67-75 in just the past two days. Going for that 93 half mark ;D

Edited by CptRS
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CptRS said:

I set realistic breaks as if I were actually training myself. 1-1.5 hour bot time with 20-35 minute breaks. I also use pots to just switch things up. Also, don't bot for 6-8 hours and then log on and play for 2-3 hours. I like to just bot and stop Runescape for the day. Also, don't click on spots with high popularity. It'll probably cause the bot to hop more often or increase the chance of having players try to talk to you. I also put my private chat to off in case any of my friends try to PM me. Don't wear swag gear or else players might come up and give you a compliment or ask the price of whatever item you have on. 

I've leveled my strength from 67-75 in just the past two days. Going for that 93 half mark ;D

Cheers for the info, always like hearing others settings and bits and bobs. I will use the same hourly tactic as you from now on and give it a try. I was 2 hours botting then 3 hours breaking but it wasn't getting me anywhere lol

Edited by ZeusDezov

8 hours ago, ZeusDezov said:

Question, you get this 100 times a week I bet. But as this is your script and you are a developer, what settings would you recommend to be "safe"er from the jagex banerinos.

Just your opinion, and your settings nothing more. 

Difficult to say, different setups work for different people!

I personally don't bot much, but when I do I am very cautious - I normally bot 30 minutes on with 1h+ breaks, and avoid exceeding 2~ hours of botting per day. I also like to play legit in-between sessions - when botting sand crabs, I find a great way to do this is to complete the easy clues I occasionally get as drops from them. There's always the chance of a cheeky zammy page ;)

As for script settings, try and configure the script as close to how you would play as possible. Naturally it isn't possible to accommodate everyone's play styles in the UI, but I think I accounted for most of them with the range of options currently available!

GL!

Apa

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Difficult to say, different setups work for different people!

I personally don't bot much, but when I do I am very cautious - I normally bot 30 minutes on with 1h+ breaks, and avoid exceeding 2~ hours of botting per day. I also like to play legit in-between sessions - when botting sand crabs, I find a great way to do this is to complete the easy clues I occasionally get as drops from them. There's always the chance of a cheeky zammy page ;)

As for script settings, try and configure the script as close to how you would play as possible. Naturally it isn't possible to accommodate everyone's play styles in the UI, but I think I accounted for most of them with the range of options currently available!

GL!

Apa

Thanks for the info!

I have a proggy for ya :D

uODR27yvS3SBmNq4TP2IyQ.png

Hey @Apaec can you update the refresh spots? I've noticed some spots require ridiculous amounts of walking before refreshing aggro. It's a little unnecessary and waste of time. For example, the three crab spot on the southwest spot (past the bank) can be refreshed by simply walking up north instead of northeast.  

11 hours ago, CptRS said:

Hey @Apaec can you update the refresh spots? I've noticed some spots require ridiculous amounts of walking before refreshing aggro. It's a little unnecessary and waste of time. For example, the three crab spot on the southwest spot (past the bank) can be refreshed by simply walking up north instead of northeast.  

Hey,

Previously the paths were shorter, but there were occasional times where the script would fail to reset aggro and have to retry, or worse would be stuck in a continuous loop of resetting aggro & failing. To prevent this from happening, I made all the paths a safe distance since I concluded the time spent to walk a few extra tiles was far smaller than the time spent re-trying the whole refresh route!

Hopefully that makes sense!

Apa

1 hour ago, smoke11115 said:

Best script ever. Got 99 str with it on Sand Crabs island. Never faced any problems.

<3 Congratulations, and thanks for choosing this script!

-Apa

1 hour ago, CrushedRs said:

bought it and tried it for 3 hours

very good script!

https://imgur.com/a/1no0i

Thanks for the neat proggie, glad to see that the additional code needed to support niche food containers such as jugs of wine is being put to good use!

-Apa

• Like 1