APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, Lepappos said:

Hey mate. I have a rock crabs bot of yours and was wondering if I was able to exchange it for a sand crabs bot considering that rock crabs have become obselete? 

Hey,

Unfortunately this is not possible - I do not have the required permissions to do this. I wouldn't say rock crabs are obselete just yet though!!

Apa

Hey random one... But I accidently naught your rock crabs script meaning it to be this one. Any chance this could be reversed. I went ahead and purchased this one anyway. 

Great script by the way loved the trial. 

The only issue I found is that it did run to the bank but didn't get any more combat potions out, which in turn led it to log out. Not sure if that's just an issue with potions. Thank you anyway

5 minutes ago, mspowage said:

Hey random one... But I accidently naught your rock crabs script meaning it to be this one. Any chance this could be reversed. I went ahead and purchased this one anyway. 

It should be possible - this happens quite frequently. See the refunds page: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/ and explain that you purchased the incorrect one in error!

5 minutes ago, mspowage said:

Great script by the way loved the trial. 

The only issue I found is that it did run to the bank but didn't get any more combat potions out, which in turn led it to log out. Not sure if that's just an issue with potions. Thank you anyway

Thanks! As for the potions thing, the script will only work with 4-dose potions, please make sure you have plenty in the bank! If the script logs out and you're unsure why, it will give the reason in the console logger - just open that and have a look.

Cheers!

apa

Today set my osbot client to break after 96 minutes of sand crabs, went to sleep only to find the account hopping worlds for like 5 hours of which the script was running for 6~ hours... not sure what happened but if you can look into your breaking system.

I also noticed that hopping isn't in a safe distance from the sand crabs, most of the time it gets attacked by a sand crab and fucks the whole breaking thing along with the hopping worlds on crash.

49 minutes ago, Google said:

Today set my osbot client to break after 96 minutes of sand crabs, went to sleep only to find the account hopping worlds for like 5 hours of which the script was running for 6~ hours... not sure what happened but if you can look into your breaking system.

I also noticed that hopping isn't in a safe distance from the sand crabs, most of the time it gets attacked by a sand crab and fucks the whole breaking thing along with the hopping worlds on crash.

I don't override the break system, it just uses the OSBot system! As for the safe distance, I used to make the script walk to the bank before a break, but people complained so I made it a little more local, and made it run to a safe spot 2 minutes before a break starts which should leave plenty of time to kill off any sand crabs which are attacking you. I'm not sure what problems you're having or how to re-create them, but this is certainly not a problem for me - It may have been hopping a lot because sand crabs were busy? If so try botting at quieter times. Alternatively it may be an issue with mirror mode (if you're using that) - if so, it might be worth switching to Stealth Injection for reasons mentioned in the OP!

Best,

Apa

On 1/6/2018 at 11:32 AM, Duhstin said:

Nice, so many ppl suicide with this without bans. I cba, I try to avoid the banhammer. Lol

i ran it for 35hrs straight on this account, i ran out of sharks so i couldnt get the final screenshot lol. im actually gonna make an account and get a few quests done and legit skills. then suicide it for like 3-5days+ at a time lol. just to see how it goes.

whats the longest proggy so far? someone message it to me, or mention me in the response.

12 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

i ran it for 35hrs straight on this account, i ran out of sharks so i couldnt get the final screenshot lol. im actually gonna make an account and get a few quests done and legit skills. then suicide it for like 3-5days+ at a time lol. just to see how it goes.

whats the longest proggy so far? someone message it to me, or mention me in the response.

Wow! 35h is pretty crazy!

I believe the longest proggie (shared with me) is just shy of 3.5 days, coutesy of @Master00j:

NvUuvAB.png

10 hours ago, ZGDS said:

Could I have a trial on this one please?

Sure thing, done!

Suggestion:

Could we have that the script could just go looking for a 4 spot or a 3 spot depending on what we choose? instead of looking for a spot manually then run the script on that spot? Other than that this script is fucking sexy, also wouldn't hurt adding a safe bot to it like the one that alerts you when the sand crabs aren't aggressive. 

Edited by Google
  • Like 1