APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 17.12.2017 at 6:37 PM, sweets said:

Still going, bot uptime 30HOURS - No ban, I think I found the best combat script. Already botted 1,4M experience with this script.

No ban, Likely because it rarely does any input for bot detection system to analyse, so therefore greatly delaying chance of ban.

Most likely it is the client manipulation, it might detect, rather than mouse movements..

2 minutes ago, happinessles said:

Hello i am new here, this script looks interesting, is it one time purchase? or weekly or monthly?

and can i have a trail please? thanks.

Hey!

Yes, it's a one-time $4,99 - There's no monthly or weekly renewals. I've started your 24h trial, enjoy! (:

Merry christmas

Apa

32 minutes ago, ilovesandcrabs said:

@Apaec my only issue with this script right now which ive seen happened several times is that if someone aggros your crabs accidentally while theyre resetting their own you end up running back and forth trying to reset over and over until i have to turn off the script and fix it

Hey! 

Unfortunately mirror mode is buggy :( To fix this, you'll have to switch to Stealth Injection. There's nothing I can do about this since it's a client issue, but I would recommend switching to SI anyway since it has lower resource consumption and is significantly more reliable! Also, most people consider it equally safe if not safer than mirror, so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.

Apa

40 minutes ago, rafaelzuniga said:

Great script. Was well worth the purchase. Thank you APA

Thanks! (: Glad you like it!

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey! 

Unfortunately mirror mode is buggy :( To fix this, you'll have to switch to Stealth Injection. There's nothing I can do about this since it's a client issue, but I would recommend switching to SI anyway since it has lower resource consumption and is significantly more reliable! Also, most people consider it equally safe if not safer than mirror, so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.

Apa

Thanks! (: Glad you like it!

didnt realize alright thanks ive switched back to SI

• Like 1

6 hours ago, theericeboy said:

Bought this script. Working great. 10/10

Glad to hear it is living up to expectations - thanks for your custom! (:

8 hours ago, Beskadigepc said:

i would like to test this on one of my accounts before i buy, so i wanna ask if i could get a trail before i buy it :)?

Sure thing, done!

9 hours ago, patrik147 said:

hey i i really want to try it out but i cant find it..

Hey for some reason my trial request didn't go through, might have run out of auths. I've started a 48h trial on your account to compensate for the long delay. Sorry about that! It's there now (i've checked!) just refresh your scripts list!

Apa

28 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Glad to hear it is living up to expectations - thanks for your custom! (:

Sure thing, done!

Hey for some reason my trial request didn't go through, might have run out of auths. I've started a 48h trial on your account to compensate for the long delay. Sorry about that! It's there now (i've checked!) just refresh your scripts list!

Apa

Bought this script already. Working great. 

• Like 1