APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

I like everything about this script its just that i dont like it when people crash you and they lure it 1 square/tile away and the bot hits it once and moves back to the center and keeps repeating it till the sand crab dies. Kinda scared of it doing this but should i just put on hop worlds if crashed? lmk guys.. thanks in adv.

edit: or am i worrying too much and should not worry about it? xD

Edited by pewpewv
  • Like 1

Hi there guys! Apologies for the delay, I just got back from a cross-country trip, I will try to cover everything in this message! For those of you requesting trials, i'll extend the duration to 48 hours as compensation for my time away.

On 8/14/2017 at 4:38 PM, EPLS said:

Purchased the script after a trial a couple of days ago and so far so good. Excellent script, keep it up to date and I'm sure the sales will keep coming.

Thanks for the kind words (: Let me know if you need anything!

On 8/14/2017 at 5:10 PM, revokmsk said:

Hi could i get a trial please

Sure, as mentioned above, i've given you a 48h trial starting now. Sorry for the delay!

On 8/14/2017 at 7:08 PM, pewpewv said:

I like everything about this script its just that i dont like it when people crash you and they lure it 1 square/tile away and the bot hits it once and moves back to the center and keeps repeating it till the sand crab dies. Kinda scared of it doing this but should i just put on hop worlds if crashed? lmk guys.. thanks in adv.

edit: or am i worrying too much and should not worry about it? xD

Hey,

I wouldn't worry overly much about this, but it's certainly not ideal. I would suggest going for a 3-spot instead of a higher demand 4 spot such that the chances of this happening are lowed. I've been working on a complete re-write of this script over the past few weeks and the goal of this re-write is to make the script as stable as possible; hopefully this issue will be ironed out alongside it and I have made note as it's not the first time it has been mentioned!

Cheers

On 8/14/2017 at 9:57 PM, ImZeeah said:

would it be possible for me to get a trial please? :D

Sure thing! as I previously mentioned, i've extended the duration so you should now have a 48h trial starting now. Cheers!

On 8/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, Pali said:

hey, can u add a feature to the script? 

'Non-botting' mode (very popular): allows you to afk the script and technically not bot at all: the script will display jframe popups (and beep) when crabs are no longer aggressive which will prompt the user to manually refresh the crabs by walking up

Hmm, interesting idea! I will see if I can find a way to tie this in to the upcoming re-write of the script that i've been working on for a little while now. Perhaps an option before the script starts would allow the mode to be selected. Thanks for the suggestion!

On 8/15/2017 at 8:11 AM, tumblr said:

@Apaec What is happening Idk anymore https://streamable.com/zncwx

:o no idea about that one, seems the walking is having issues dealing with the orb. I will tweak the configuration of the walking event activating at this point to prevent this from happening. Thanks for sending the concise report! (:

On 8/15/2017 at 0:46 PM, Molde said:

Hi can I get a trial of this script.

Thank you.

Sure thing. As I mentioned, i've extended the duration to 48 hours starting now, enjoy! (:

7 hours ago, cromirko said:

Hi,I wanna buy it with osrs gp,what price?PM.

Sure, unfortunately OSGP payment cannot be used directly however, you have to purchase a 3rd party voucher and redeem it for store credit. It's not too difficult of a process, check out the voucher subforum here! https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

2 hours ago, 06irish said:

free trial ?

Sure, as mentioned above, i've exteded the trial to 48h starting now. Sorry for the delay!

Cheers to all!

Apa

• Like 2