APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey Bro, I've used your script for a couple of days now and your programming skills are awesome.

Couple of suggestions through:

1. When potting could you make it like pots every 5 mins or so every now and then, or make it go idle untill the character logs out then log back in. Just to make it more afk like. (Or a setting in the gui for extreme afking)

2. Make a setting in the gui to save more than 1 profile for convenience. 

Also I'll keep you posted as I continue use ur script. Nice work.

4 hours ago, bkdadawn said:

Hey Bro, I've used your script for a couple of days now and your programming skills are awesome.

Couple of suggestions through:

1. When potting could you make it like pots every 5 mins or so every now and then, or make it go idle untill the character logs out then log back in. Just to make it more afk like. (Or a setting in the gui for extreme afking)

2. Make a setting in the gui to save more than 1 profile for convenience. 

Also I'll keep you posted as I continue use ur script. Nice work.

Cheers for the suggestions! The potting has been randomised as per request, previously it was potting when the boost drained, now it is randomised to approximately the lower quartile of the boost - If you wanted to add the 'extreme afking' setup, you could always disable the random movements settings! (: That way the script would be autologged every now and then, if camping! The multiple profiles is something I would like to do in the future, we shall see!

-Apa

2 hours ago, Ibotbad12345 said:

Is there anyway I could try the trail.? Very interested in buying the scripit. Thanks 

4 hours ago, smurfsup said:

Hey @Apaec, I liked both pages! Hmu when trial is available please want to buy script.

Done & Done! (: