APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

33 minutes ago, Aykut said:

Hello apa

i was trying to put script on i have it for like 2 months now but suddenly doesnt work anymore ?

Hey there :)

Unfortunately the recent client revisions have caused some issues with gui loading/saving.

Here's the message i've been sending people as to how to fix it:

----------------------------------------------

The full story is on the previous page, but in short to fix your issue you need to delete your previous gui save file:

1. Navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\OSBot\Data\APA_Sand_Crabs
  2. Delete the "gui_settings.txt" file found at that location
  3. Re-start the script

------------------------------------------

Let me know if you're still having problems!

-Apa

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:35 AM, Apaec said:

vC4xXwc.png

YYgcWQQ.png  

Script Details:

Reveal hidden contents

7ht68zA.png

(Click the logo to visit the store page)

$4.99

Buy with in-game GP

FEATURES

Supports Crab Claw Isle, with every 2+ spawn position implemented

Designed to simulate humans. Natural structure and movements mean bot actions are not suspicious

Time-based random movements system with deviation implemented to rotate camera and shift mouse

Customisable random movements system means script can be personalised to fit your needs

Random movement and script status updates in logger to ensure you know exactly what the bot is doing

Optional time based hovering system to target and mouse over next sand crab, designed to mimic human play

Looting system optionally collects clue scrolls for you to do when you get back (great idea to help prevent bans!)

Smart banking means script will stop if you run out of food or potions (or coins if you're training at Crab Claw Island!)

Supports all combat styles, 100% pure friendly

Supports banking at central bank chest to re-stock food and potions

Supports every combat stat-boosting potion including ranged, sets, super sets, combat and super combat potions

Two modes: Camp and Roam, to mimic the most common player behaviours

Option to hop worlds if your position gets crashed

Chain hopping allows the script to keep searching for a free world without crashing other people

Smart position tracker ensures you never deviate from the desired camping location

Script will look for free world when returning from a break, if the original world is taken

19 unique afk camping locations available (ranging from 2 to 4 spawns)

Two roaming locations to choose from (East & West)

Option to attack other player's sand crabs (only if there are no available ones nearby)

Refreshes combat area when sand crabs become un-aggressive

Special attack support to maximise your experience per hour

Web-walking allows script to be started anywhere

Automatically drops vials and other unnecessary junk items

Optional looting system collects and re-equips ammunition

Almost every healing item supported ranging from tea to manta rays

Script will not bank runes so mage can be trained for extended periods

Optional random delay before refreshing the camp location

Easy to set up with highly customisable user interface

Attractive and informative paint tells you everything you need to know

Self-generating paint means it's only as big as it needs to be

Status logger allows you to keep track of the current action using the client console

World-hopping system ensures you are at a safe distance before switching worlds

Customisable anti-ban system including (but not limited to) timed mouse & camera movements

Informative location tracker tells you details of every area and camping position

Dynamic signatures allow you to keep track of just how much exp you have gained

Gui loading/saving to for super quick setup

...and much more!

---------- Complete map of positions and roam locations ----------

dDhOPXG.png

(list in the form: number, co-ordinates, # of spawns)

EXAMPLE GUI

XG7r4F6.png

SCREENSHOTS

Reveal hidden contents

1 day 14 hours!!!

7qb0CHn.jpg

1 day 10 hours!!!

oVWo6cN.png

12121.JPG

2ZvzesN.png Jl83AZX.png proggy.PNG Naamloos.png.ca31ae17ac441dd15413131645b521ab.png  sQlq4Bc.png

Screenshot_2016-11-13-19-19-23.png RqDohkR.png 53cc2e9f4e19596131ebbc50b9556df2.png f7925e4d578d9c20259d7cd1c80b6971.png b110b947dee39e9015d020afe532a726.png

07666ed6c8819725d7b4a69ef2709fe4.png 79ebdadf13.png APA_Sand_Crabs_Proggy.png rvbygvxwwpe7c.jpg  bfefab37dd826918f8c9143dbbbcc504.png JOXtrNK.png 84e02056bcc9492eaa31e07e85d4fda7.png

CuKkoaf.png

ed943309a57551def194c3c764cf5a29.png

qZxEH9w.png

mQaO7sO.png

zvVmzXN.png

gefDeAO.png KUdURsi.png wdAt9tA.png

AnvYjMW.jpg

29gfvq8.png

14870f5c370feabe944fc2ab71b5a4cc.png

Prior to release and during testing:

aXOYHRG.png

(above) first crab claw isle trip!

Sh6SwgV.png

NW4JzZ8.png

Kn7Ng09.png

cutDO5E.png

I2uL19I.png

bE5ew7S.png

Please note: The script paint may have changed since these screenshots were taken.

FAQ

Reveal hidden contents

How do I get a trial?

Trials are automated - Check out my trials thread for more details!

When I run the script, it says 'Web-Walking' in the paint status but doesn't do anything. Why?

Webwalking is a system written by the OSBot developers to walk from any point on the map to a location. If the journey is long, it sometimes takes a little while to calculate this route. Just wait - the script will eventually respond! (If it's taking longer than 5 minutes, something has probably gone wrong. Perhaps try returning it to the correct place before continuing).

Will this work on my pure?

Ofcourse. The script will never change combat styles, and a range of food is supported so your pure should be safe! To be extra safe, be sure to wear a ring of life.

Does the script support Crab Claw Isle?

Ofcourse. However remember it costs 10,000gp to travel to CCI so ensure you have enough money in the bank. The script only has camp locations on crab claw isle (no roaming).

How can I check out my personal progress?

Your personal progress can be found by modifying this link with your OSBot username: http://apascripts.x10host.com/sandcrab/YOUR_OSBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png

How long should I avoid bans?

This is slightly more difficult. For this, I would recommend smart botting. Potentially invest in the mirror client , and perhaps run the bot on a VPN. Also, play legitimately inbetween botting sessions to ensure the chance of getting your account flagged is at a minimum. A great way to do this is to configure the script to loot easy clue scrolls, and complete these clue scrolls when you get back to your computer. Also run the script with healthy breaks, perhaps even breaking for longer than you bot. More information about preventing bans can be found here.

Why choose APA Scripts?

• As an experienced veteran scripter here on OSBot, I strive to give you the best user experience when using any of my scripts. With over 40 cumulative 5 star reviews on the store, as well as my Scripter III rank, you know you're in safe hands.
  • Want something added? Don't like something? Have an awesome progress report to share? Let me know!

all.png

36iX4Q7.png

Sand Crabs trial please mate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xxgruntxx said:

no rush, seen you liked the post but I didn't see a trial start.

Hey

Apologies for this. Since I add each trial manually, it rejects the trial request if the user has already had a trial. It seems like you had one at some point last year, but since that was so long ago i've wiped that trial record and have enabled it on your account for a fresh 24h.

Enjoy & sorry about that!

-Apa (:

Hey, 

The system to allow breaks didn't work

[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:23:02 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Returning to position: Claw isle 7 > [x=1764, y=3445, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:23:14 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:27:10 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:29:37 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Mouse move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:31:52 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:33:13 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Refreshing area in 12790 milliseconds.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:33:27 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Refreshing area: Claw isle 7
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:33:45 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Returning to position: Claw isle 7 > [x=1764, y=3445, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:33:55 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:34:12 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:34:13 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Returning to position: Claw isle 7 > [x=1764, y=3445, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:34:59 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Mouse move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:35:56 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:39:24 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:41:27 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Mouse move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:43:55 PM]: APA Sand Crabs: Executing movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:45:07 PM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Refreshing area in 31991 milliseconds.